Review of GetIQtest

Tel: 44 20 8144 4962
iqtest.support@support247.me

simone315
7/18/18

It never tells you there is a fee involved, once you finish the iq test you can't see a result unless you pay

karlc27
2/3/18

exam tricks are manipulated like lady at video oke bar in the middle of dawn.. rock en roll..cheers baby.. i already paid the fees

jj313
8/2/17

A very clever & precise format, however the unexpected $3 charge for certificate will certainly attract some negative criticism

susannah11
7/12/16

I thoroughly enjoyed the questions - all different kinds of interesting puzzles and sequences you have to figure out - but having to pay $4.99 for your results is disappointing. So while the test is fun, people can get free results elsewhere online, hence this gets a lower rating because of the payment requirement.

Although I did pay for the results, I think they padded my ego a bit and gave me a 128, which is "highly above average" and accounts for only 6% of the population. I'm not a bumbling idiot, but I doubt the questions on this test could be enough to be able to discern my IQ and declare me to be a smarty pants.

All in all it was a good time, but the results seem off (not that I know my actual IQ) and having to pay for it at the end sucked.

jop195
11/15/15

... disapointement...

simonr26
7/16/14

My official IQ from 18 yrs ago is 132 as tested by mensa - this test gave me 100% correct on all answers and an IQ of 166 - I think i just got lucky as my IQ is not that high !!

giorgose
6/27/13

Asking confirmation through sms after spending like 20 minutes taking the test. My iq is definitely higher than this!

robertz5
3/25/11

I spent like 20 minutes taking a really dumb iq test. They made me enter my email in the middle of it, and then at the end, they asked me to pay them $3.99. The payment didn't go through. I'm sorry, but my niggas don't have enough money for this $hit. Us niggas are poor, and we aren't putting up with this $hit.

Questions? Get answers from the GetIQtest staff and other customers.

GetIQtest?