Review of IQGenex

Tel: +1 888-320-4542
support@iqgenex.com

issam12
10/23/18

after I took Osco Survey. I have been trying to get free order $5.95 set for the over a week I used 4 different credit cards I still get the same message.
invalid payment type 0 found.

And I called 888-320-5442
three times on 10/22/2018 the first two representatives hanged up the phone on me.
Third representative gave me an email address I emailed them The explanation of the issue I have not got reply.

marleys18
3/6/18

Absolutely terrible product. Ive felt better sustained brain memory and energy from a weak coffee. They claim to be cheaper than an adderol or vyvanse prescription which is not true coming from someone who could be prescribed adderol for less than 200 a month.. which is what they charge automatically after a month of free trial. READ THE FINE PRINT!!! SHADY CONPANY

roseannz
1/23/18

I saw an advertisement for a "Cognitive Alertness Complex" with a "FREE TRIAL" from IQGENEX.COM. All I had to pay for a one month trial was $4.95 S&H. A list of the full ingredients was not included. Since I have had severe sleep apnea, I felt as if my IQ had decreased, so this sounded good to try. However, since I have high blood pressure, had I known the ingredients, I never would've tried it. The first indication that I wouldn't like this company was that I COULD NOT finish my free trial without also getting a free trial of a Chamomile Relaxer, too. In the small print, it said that monthly charges of over $95 would be put on your credit card unless you cancelled by calling this number: 888-320-4542 within 18 days of ordering. The reason I gave 2 stars instead of 1 was that I did call that number within 6 days of ordering, and a pleasant lady named Anastasia helped me cancel and gave me a confirmation number. KEEP THAT CONFIRMATION NUMBER JUST IN CASE!! She DID try to offer me more deals, including a lower price, but for medical reasons and money reasons, I said NO. So, if you want to try this "free trial", please read the small print.
The ingredients are: folic acid and large amounts of VIt B12, and a 700 microgram proprietary blend of L-glutamine, taurine,caffeine, DMAE, Gingko Biloba, acetyl-L-carnitine, and Bacopa.
Thank you for reading this.

Questions? Get answers from the IQGenex staff and other customers.

IQGenex?