Review of MemoryExpress

Calgary, Alberta T1Y 6J6, Canada
william.ma@memoryexpress.com

shureno
11/30/18

I live in Calgary so I come down to this location quite a bit to order parts & stuff. The staff are always pleasant to deal with & know a lot about their inventory. Place is well stocked & they have literally anything u'd be looking for. Checkout's are very quick too.

Love these guys. They're like my PC buddies I would hang out with at an LAN party.

dubold
8/30/18

I have been ordering on internet hundreds of items and memoryexpress.com is by far the worst experience. I tried to order twice from them and both times with very bad results. First time neither my card nor my friend (canadian card) worked for the 3300 CAD$ payment for a laptop. I emailed and no answer. Offered to wire the money. Cannot be done. Called and they never called me back. Finally i used canadacomputers and no problem.

Second time. The order went through ($700), confirmation from my bank. just to receive an email inviting me to contact them. They did not bother to call me to say that they will be holding my money for 5 days cause they don't accept international cards. Even though they received the payment they by principle (and cheer stupidity) illegally hold my money. Nowhere on the payment process it is written
that they only accept canadian emitted cards. Completely illegal. The best is I don't even know right now if they are gonna send me back the money or send the items since communication is not their strong suit
AVOID MEMORY EXPRESS. BAD SERVICE. INCOMPETENCE. NEVER ANSWER EMAIL. DONT CALL BACK. NO RESPECT AT ALL

josepha36
2/6/15

I visit their Richmond store and also shop online. I have never had any problems with them to date. Excellent.

paulq4
11/4/14

I have dealt with Memory Express quite a bit. They are a Western Canadian retailer and I think they are based in Calgary. I visit their Richmond store and also shop online.

I have never had any problems with them to date.

They are the "go to" store for my programmer cousin in Calagry, and that is how I heard of them.

Interesting tidbit: Alec Sadler (in the TV show Continuum) works at Memory Express briefly. Their Richmond store is featured in a couple of episodes.

Questions? Get answers from the MemoryExpress staff and other customers.

MemoryExpress?