Memorial Hermann

Memorial Hermann has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Memorial Hermann?

“Insulting and Disrespectful Could not be treated worse”

Laney P.
7/17/19

Valery calls me to schedule a CT scan after my doctor send a request. She required I provide all my personal information in order to schedule. She said it is the same information I will have to provide on new patient forms when I get in the office on the date of visit "to save me time." When does doing it twice save time?! She told me I had to fast 4 hours before, which I have never heard of or had to do in over 20 years of getting CTs regularly. I finally scheduled and went to the location for my CT scan. I asked the person at the front why I had to fast, explaining I never had to in my 20 years of getting them regularly. She said "We have always required it." I said, "No. I have been coming to this location for 10 years and never been told that, so don't sit here and tell me it has always been that way. I would know if I was told that before and not be here asking why!" She goes on to say "I am manager so I know everything," which is far from the truth. Next I am called to go to a triage and give them insurance information. They had me sign that I received privacy policy forms without giving me the forms. I told them I am not signing that you gave me what you did not give me. The lady rolled her eyes at me and said it was too much work to get it. I told her I would report her to the federal government and get lawyers involved if she wanted to play that game. Finally, she gets up and gets it rolling her eyes at me again. Next she puts a wrist band on me like I am at a hospital. Now remember this is a regular outpatient clinic so it is not normal to have to put on a wrist band with personal information on it. I am called by the tech to go in back and she tells me turn left, turn right etc when there is only one way. Have common sence, if the only way is right, I know to turn right. You think I am going to run into the wall expecting it not to be there?! I am not stupid and most patient probably feel the same as it is like an insult to your intelligence. Worst patient care, except UT Physicians! Stay Away unless you want to be disrespected and insulted! You will get plenty of that! I forgot to mention, the Katy location on Kingsland has two buildings. I asked Valery which of the buildings and she said she is at that location so when she said "Kingsland building" (I asked if it was the one closer to Provential or closer to Kingsland) I asked her if she ment the one closest to Kingsland and she argues they both are on kingsland. Yeah no Duh! They do have the same address but are between two roads. It turns out she was wrong and it is the one closer to provential as well as she does not work at the location. Idiot to not even know what building you work in!

laneyp
July 17th, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the Memorial Hermann staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Memorial Hermann?

Have a question about Memorial Hermann?