Review of MemeBox

965 Mission Street
San Francisco, California 94103, United States

christiney8
12/11/16

I ordered from memebox during one of their sales. Sale items tend to sell rather quickly so by the time I ordered the item I wanted to purchase was out of stock. I was notified via email. Once the order arrived they forgot some items so I notified them and they offered a discount on next order. They also had a pop up shop in SF and I went in since they had a 20% discount on all items. I checked out the items in the middle of the store where all the samples are. Was there looking at the items and also looked around to see if there were any items I would be interested in buying. I was turned off by the lack of customer service and decided not to buy any items. I will not support this company due the the negative service I have gotten.

rosen107
8/7/15

This review is solely of their skincare collection. It is lovely. I search high and low for a good Korean skincare website. Compared to most, this is so inexpensive. I saw some ranging from $40-$99/bottle on a different website. I was interested in the 10-step skincare regimen. The prices per bottle varies from $5-$50. Spend more than $30 and shipping is free, 2-day priority shipping. Before I checked out, I googled for a promo code because I'm cheap. I found a 20% off your first purchase. The package said "delivered" but was in fact, still at the local post office. I had to flag down my mail-lady and she went back and found it. Apparently, sometimes it says delivered but in fact at the post office or not even received by the post office. That sucks. The day before I received my package, I called USPS, no one picked up, just a robot. Tried to file a claim online, it was faulty and didn't work. Face booked meme box, they redirected me to customer service. Then she delivered the package the next say, bless her, she is a great woman. Note: you're on your own if your package is lost.

BUT THE PRODUCTS! So rich, so nourishing, so cheap, So worth it!!!!! I am in love. I only got it today, and I'm back on their website. It was totally worth the hassle. I will most likely purchase something in the future. Oh and they have a lot of sales, keep an eye out!

Questions? Get answers from the MemeBox staff and other customers.

MemeBox?