Review of MelindasPenPals

Tel: 800 578 1469
admin@melindaspenpals.com

arthurm52
9/14/15

Today, zero. It appears to have been sold and from the address I suspect it was sold to the came company that owns filipinocupid.com. Today it does NOT impress me and I'm sad to see what was one of the best run websites of its kind gone.

stefk5
9/29/14

I met my wife at MP which used to be a great website run by a fellow named Steve who went to great lengths to keep scammers out (both male and female) and did a great job.

A year ago it would have gotten 5 stars.

Tip for consumers: Don't bother, it was a great site and is now gone. Some sites work but beware there are more scammers than you can imagine but also some good women. Never, ever send gifts or money until you meet the person face to face. Then get to know their family. If they have tattoos, run.

calb27
2/7/14

Melindaspenpals.com is one of the few sites that makes an attempt to keep scammers out, and control questionable activity. It's 'OK'

stevef1
12/1/09

Only a dummy could get scammed on a free Filipina dating site.

joesphk
11/10/09
bobbyj
7/1/09

This is one of those rare dating sites that has only one gimmick-to help you find love. I joined the site to learn about the Philippines as I was taking a trip there. I made many friends and got a lot of help and answers. It's very family friendly. I have seen many couples hook up, and even some get married! They have a bang up moderator team (to keep scam artists away) which is very important to me or anyone looking for love on an Asian dating site.

Questions? Get answers from the MelindasPenPals staff and other customers.

MelindasPenPals?