MegaTechnologies reviews

Tel: 09 412 2010
support@megatechnologies.co.nz

barbarap36
6/23/15

Read Richard's explanation of how they "Get you"... Jumped into my Mac on May 18, 2015... same misrepresentation.. paid $99 for Sophos download (which some magazine wrote was free) paid additional for virus removal that probably wasn't there... had to sign up for a signature sample for future credit card downloads, and a Visa charge to pay a fee to convert my payments to New Zeland money. Just today got a phone charge to the number in the popup which required immediate call...$136 for that call which was in Canada.... So far almost $500 for something Apple told me should not have happen. 12 years with Dell did not prepare me for this...Now I have to find someone to remove the "Mega Tech Virus"

vincentc36
5/20/15

BEWARE!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT GIVE ANY INFO TO THESE PEOPLE!!!! IT'S A TOTAL SCAM. THEY LOCK UP YOUR COMPUTER SCREEN & THEN TRICK YOU INTO BELIEVING THEY ARE FROM MICROSOFT OR APPLE SO YOU'LL PAY THEM TO UNLOCK THE SCREEN & REMOVE VIRUSES THAT AREN'T THERE & INSTALL SOME BULL$#*! PROTECTION THAT DOESN'T PROTECT YOU FROM ANYTHING!!! ONCE YOU GIVE THEM YOUR CC# YOU WIND UP WITH FRAUDULENT CHARGES ON YOUR CC, AS WELL AS HAVING TO PAY FOR THIS BOGUS SERVICE BECAUSE THEY GET YOU TO AGREE TO THEIR TERMS OF SERVICE BEFORE THEY LOG OUT OF YOUR COMPUTER. THEY ALSO OPENED A PAY PAL ACCOUNT IN MY NAME. BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!

michaels263
5/19/15

It was a helpful and educational experience.

nicolew34
5/19/15

I had great experience with technicians . They've helped me greatly!

hemantg2
5/18/15

EVERYTHING IS GOOD AND WORKING

jessg21
5/18/15

Concise and effective process to fixing computers.

richardb149
5/15/15

IMPORTANT:this could happen to you!
While working on my Mac I suddenly received a pop-up that informed me that I had a virus and was given a phone # to call and fix.So I called and the person I talked to made me believe that they were working with Apple and that I had a problem.( This was totally false). I then called Apple and they informed me that I had been lied to. WATCH OUT THE WORLD IS FULL OF EVIL DOERS!!! Megatechnologies.co.nz is a SCAM!!!

barbarac51
5/14/15

The service and level of expertise was top notch, I was informed of the multiple problems and critical status of my computer and personal security in a professional manner. The services rendered were performed quickly and explained in a manner a lay person could grasp quickly. I believe that my dollars were well spent , my identity is worth more then the charges incurred and my piece of mind is priceless to me. Thank you Metatechnologies!!

Questions? Get answers from the MegaTechnologies staff and other customers.

MegaTechnologies?