Review of Megaboon

Tel: +61-343-893551
affiliate@megaboon.com

karlr38
10/17/18

Used for years. Occasional issues, but nothing more than any other sites. Good selection of music and movies.

markh291
3/3/17

I've been using megaboon.com and melodishop.com for a number of years, always had great service and when I have had an issue I've contacted support and they've responded really quickly. They do some great deals, I put $50 on my account the other week and they added another $200. I Can't recommend them highly enough

carlp29
1/17/17

I was able to download about 6 random songs, and one album. I logged in the next day and tried to download another album and it would just say Error 500, but this is after it deducted the money. I left a message with 'support' who said to download it again. Still the same error. Tried Chrome, IE, ... third day trying and even tried to download a random popular song but it does not work.

ericw45
12/23/14

I've been using Megaboon since 2008, and love it. There was as some other folks mentioned some name change (previously allofmp3), but the site has only gotten better. New releases turn up usually around release date.

If you add $ to your account on certain days (I think Wednesdays), they double your $!
And for around a buck or less per album, what's not to like!

gordonb34
11/30/14

Great sight. Improves by the day. Would be good if it had an android app.

mikem189
7/24/14

Be careful of Megaboon.com. I have been a member since 8/29/2011, when I transferred my account from MP3sales like Charles did. I had just refilled $30 worth of credit on 7/20/2014. I downloaded a few albums then could no longer get to Megaboon.com, page wouldn't load. I cleared cache for web browser and still couldn't get to the site. I could ping it just not reach it. I tried my cellphone, I was able to connect via hotspot for a day then could no longer reach the site. I believe the got my money and blocked my IPs. I am able to get there by Proxy.. But this is just plain robbery..

charless52
6/1/13

Russian MP3 sites may appear dodgy and there's been several incidents with domain name takeovers (cybersquatting) etc, but Megaboon continues to work for me perfectly. My account was transferred from a previous site after the company went through some shady changes, they could've simply deleted it but it was transferred with my balance doubled. Zip downloads are also greatly improved recently and the catalog is more than decent.

Strange I'm not having any issues

By Mark H.

6 Refund policy Q: I am not satisfied with the service how can I request a refund? A: If you are dissatisfied with the quality of our services, you may request a refund, which will be considered by administration of Site. For this purpose you should direct the application to the email address : refund@Megaboon.com with detailed explanation of the reason why refund should be made to you. Administration will give immediate attention to the refund, which should be : not exceed more than 5% of the sum paid to the account; no more than 30 days has passed from the time of payment for the services; After the refund your account will be blocked and in the future you will not be able to register on Megaboon.com web site and use our services ever again. NOTE: We will not issue a refund if you have made a deposit only to purchase 1 song/album, this is not allowed.

By Hamish M.

I've been using the site for years never had a problem, try creating another account and emailing support. http://megaboon.com

By Mark H.

As soon as you pay it's available to download.

By Mark H.

You download it, go to your downloads

By Mark H.

Questions? Get answers from the Megaboon staff and other customers.

Megaboon?