Review of Mega Agent Pro

info@megaagentpro.com

5 reviews with 1 star

markb1094
12/27/18

I have been a Realtor over 30 years and I have dealt with the good, the bad, and the ugly. Mega Agent Pro is the worst of the worst. They promised the world and after about $12K wasted with not one single transactable lead I terminated their service. Despite the fact that they didn't make good on a single promise they are going to sue me. Good luck MAP. No stars. Buyer beware and RUN the other direction.

joeh332
11/14/18

Not happy at all with this company. The leads aren't coming in and when they do they are people that are open to getting an offer on their house, but not open to hiring a Real Estate Agent to do so. I haven't gotten 1 single lead that is an expired or cancelled listing and that is what I signed up for. I've paid thousands of dollars for nothing. The final straw was when I learned that this company hasn't even used the RedX subscription that they made me buy so that they could get the contact information from expired listings.

markt390
10/2/18

HUGE waste of money! We were taken for over $7,700! Nothing but empty promises! They talk a good talk and sound like they know what they are doing, but the bottom line is 0 viable leads! Even set us up to talk to leads that were already in real estate firms hands! Filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau!

allisonr46
9/24/18

We all have the ability to learn from other people's mistakes without actually making them ourselves. Please learn from mine and do not waste your hard earned money with this company. I sell on average 100 houses a year and 80% of them are listings. If I get in front of a qualified seller, I am usually able to sign them. These leads are unmotivated sellers and when I asked Mega Agent about the quality of the leads, they said their job was to find sellers that want to sell "at sometime in the future." Really??? Doesn't EVERYONE want to sell at "sometime in the future." If I worked my business that way, I would starve. You can look up my validity online with zillow or FB...Allison Rank, Realtor out of Kansas City.

keithp117
7/25/18

This company promised seller leads they could not provide. The employees that were calling seller leads were less than professional, calling at 5 am in the morning and very unprofessional. In 6 months only one seller lead was converted. We received numerous complaints from prospective sellers angry that this company kept contacting them after they said they were not selling. Not only that but they contacted sellers that already had their homes listed for sale. We have not received any seller lead in 2 months and have tried to sever the relationship. The company has not returned our phone calls or emails but continues to charge us a monthly fee using different company names. I definitely wouldn't recommend this company and would suggest making sure you do your homework before signing any contract.
Since posting this review we have been contacted by Michael Zalacca and told we needed to remove our review... Since speaking with Michael there is so much more negative I could say ... Defiantly beware of this company and their false promises and unethical business practices...

Questions? Get answers from the Mega Agent Pro staff and other customers.

Mega Agent Pro?