Review of MeetYourPsychic

Henderson, NV 89074, US
Tel: 1-877-987-7792

rak2
12/28/18

I have used their shady services three times and when I asked for a refund for a session I have not used, they threatened to sue me, report me to the FBI and yes I got banned from their site
Shame on you John and Rosalyn
Shame on you ERIC and KILEEN
And one more thing, they will use any recordings you paid for against you if you decide to dispute any charge due to poor service.

Tip for consumers: Scam

amandab322
5/13/18

I wish i could get my money back or a new reading because it was so awful. The lady gave me no reassurance in my life, and actually said something so bad I cried after the reading.

kimf61
9/11/16

I was trying to delete my account so chatted with customer support member and they talked to me for a bit then just stopped talking to me. All i wanted was to delete my account. On the website they have no where to delete your account. Im not impressed. Got bad service. Also all i wanted was my account delete so they blocked my IP address there was no need for that. NOT GOING ON THAT SITE AGAIN...SCAM FOR SURE

Tip for consumers: At one point you decide to don't want your account just don't use this site... not worth it

judyb64
9/3/16

They just redesigned their website and it works great on my phone. I love that I can receive a text when my favorite psychic it working. Lisa....love ya girl. Also, there is no B.S. with their billing. You are told the price before the reading and thats it. I appreciate the straightforward billing. So may issues with other sites and extra charges. Also, customer service always has my back with any issues. They are very nice. Oh, and the free horoscopes are super accurate. Meetyourpsychic.com is head and sholders above the rest. :)

terrelld7
8/6/16

Not exactly what I was looking for.Seems to be too complcated and too much of an effort.It would be easier just to use someone else.maybe in a few months they can improve their service and update their site.They seem to be behind the times. Not quite the Dream Maker I was hoping to find. Authentic psychic Sox were good and so was Barracuda and realist but I would rather talk to them at another site.
I have also noticed when a psychic is tested that some are not asked the hard questions that others are asked. In other words the questions can depend on the person's mood when screening a psychic. A credible test should take time and should have the same basic questions for everyone.Sorta like a true ESP examination.A person should be qualified to test and screen a psychic reader and the questions asked should apply to everyone.I do find this to be true with most sites.Many screen their psychics but there decisions can be based on how well they like a person or if they think they can make money off of a person..It should be done by a professional who has the ability to make a true ESP examination.

susanb69
12/28/14

I have been a member of MeetYourPsychic.com for 2.5 years and I am so glad that I found this service. The psychics are the best that I have found. I love it becuase they offer simple and affordable pre-set billing. The site is owned by psychics, not some company just out to make a buck. I would highly recommend this site as I have burned before. Just thought I would let you know....

Tip for consumers: Make sure to check their site for money saving coupons.

Questions? Get answers from the MeetYourPsychic staff and other customers.

1 Photo for MeetYourPsychic