Review of MeenaBazaar

Tel: +91 9999913499
customercare@meenabazaar.com

raginis3
3/11/18

I bought a lehenga and a suit set from Meena bazaar last month. The merchandise was worth over 25000 Rs.
Lehenga was advertised as made of raw silk and the suit was advertised made of 100% silk. The lehenga material is art silk at best. The suit is definitely not silk at all. Maybe has 2% or so silk thread woven into the fabric of the Kameez which is some kind of a mix. Very disappointed. Will not be buying anything again from them.This shakes your confidence in other Indian online clothing sites too.

rambhar2
3/5/18

I bought 3 sarees from Meena Bazar, on line.
I am very happy with the design exactly same as shown on website. The customer service was excellent too and the delivery was fast.

sheetalm
4/2/16

Recently, I bought a few items from Meena bazaar.com

Purchases
With the exception of one, I love the items that I have purchased. For the price paid, I feel that the quality, the finish and the overall fit had exceeded my expectations.
One item had sold out and meena bazaar promptly contacted me and gave me two options - refund or the choice of another outfit

Price
With the US currency fluctuations, I found the sale items to be more reasonably priced than the non sale items
I think delivery cost should be free if total order is over $100 regardless of where the delivery is going

Delivery
The items were a little delayed, but when contacted, meena bazaar was quick to respond. The items arrived soon after.

I appreciated the fact that each query that I had made on my order received a polite and prompt response. My queries were managed by one person and this made it very easy for me to be able to get a quick and efficient response rather than having to explain my situation. Ritu was my 'case manager' and she was good to deal with.

Recommendation
My first experience with Meenabazaar.com was great and based on this, I would recommend them.
The true test will be a continuation of this service if and when I return to shop

-sheetal

Questions? Get answers from the MeenaBazaar staff and other customers.

MeenaBazaar?