Review of Medmonks

wecare@medmonks.com

1 Review From Our Community

creistineg
7/3/17

Since my younger brother had kidney failure, it had been a struggle to ensure timely therapy due to lack of dialysis facilities and experienced doctors. Having relatives in United Kingdon, Germany and United States, we were exploring options for Kidney Transplant. One of my brothers settled in Sussex, advised me to explore treatment options in India. Through my friend, I then found out about MedMonks, who had earlier used their services. MedMonks also has a team in Addis Ababa, so we are easily able to get information and help locally. They helped us throughout our journey. Right from giving us a personalized treatment plan which included leading clinics (& specialists) to choose from, they also helped us with our visa processing and trip logistics. Best of all, with MedMonks guidance we were able to prepare thoroughly for the legal authorization (which we learnt is mandatory for all transplants in India) and donor selection. They saved us time, money and provided us with a memorable experience. My brother cannot thank them enough for giving him a new lease of life. The team at MedMonks was not only guiding us in our medical journey but also made us feel comfortable throughout our stay in India. May God keep them blessed.
Mrs Eleni Habtemariam, Ethiopia

Questions? Get answers from the Medmonks staff and other customers.

Medmonks?