Review of MediFees.com

923 South Hastings Way
Eau Claire, Wisconsin 54701, United States

darrenw63
9/2/18

I was directed to this this website by CMS (The Center for Medicare & Medicaid) and there site. And I can say it's much easier and informative navigation if site and medical pricing information, then the Government site.

shaileshp2
3/29/18

booked an appointment for a blood test with fasting, waited for a long time but no one visited, no call back number is given overall pathetic service.

marcyt5
9/19/17

Browsed through site and used the search function. I searched for a few procedures and I was able to see the billed amount and compare that with a couple of other providers in the area. Perhaps, the site needs some slight graphic work, otherwise it's a million time better than visiting cms.gov site. See for yourself.

sakshim3
9/7/17

Got an appointment for today for some test of fasting one. No one has turned up till date. This uis my 4th pathetic experience with medifee. When I m trying to call them up many a times, associate is receiving my all calls n saying no voice with no call back facility. Such a pathetic services

clydey1
8/13/17

I stumbled upon this site through Facebook. At the time I happened to be having a Hip Replacement in a local hospital nearby. Even though I have Medicare advantage as my Insurance, I thought I would compare prices on hip replacement. I found out that there were five Orthopaedic surgeons in my area that accepted Medicare. When I seen the huge difference on how much out of pocket I would be paying, I was very surprised to see that even if you have Medicare the difference what you pay out of pocket can be tremendous for the exact same procedure. Very informative site.

davidm480
7/24/16

I was impressed with the information about how many procedures specific medical providers have done. Also, there is cost data on many procedures and treatments being offered at any hospital.

I think the site is relatively new so It will be interesting to see when they scale.

Thumbs up for now!

David O.

Tip for consumers: The information is all free, however you much register to see all of the data being offered to view.

Questions? Get answers from the MediFees.com staff and other customers.

MediFees.com?