Review of CamelCamelCamel

Tel: 1801011000

1 star

alexd73
1/15/17

Before I started using CamelCamelCamel, it did not realise just how variable most prices are on Amazon. If you can wait and buy something at a better time, then savings of about 10-40% are possible.

When buying anything, I use the price history, to see if the current price on Amazon is a good price or not. If the current price is good, then I will buy. However, if the current price is higher than normal and I don't need the item straight away, then I can set up an alert and then I just wait for the email.

Not every item that I want on Amazon is tracked, but I get enough hits that I tend to check the price history of all expensive items before buying.

I use the UK version (uk.camelcamelcamel.com) for amazon.co.uk.

masonp17
8/2/16

a very easy and you can see the prices at the website, surprisingly great !_!

ts105
3/8/15

I hate buyers remorse. I hate being told by a flash sales site like gilt.com that I'm getting the best price, when I'm not. I want emotional satisfaction and the thrill of getting what I want at the best price too, so I can buy even more of what I want!

Camelcamelcamel gives you a quick snapshot of what the best going rate is for thousands of products. You can even put in a bid price and get an alert if the price drops into your budget or what you're willing to pay. When there's one left of an item, I'm secretly hoping maybe some behind the scenes web genie might just play my game and lower their already close out clearance price. Who knows, right?!?

This site allows you to spend wisely, if there even is such a thing! You can even price shop for the parts needed to fix your old washer and dryer so you don't have to buy new! You just need a handy man in case you're too busy shopping to be bothered picking up a screwdriver.

I like camelcamelcamel because it lets me BE the screwdriver instead of the other way around! Get my drift?

It takes a few more seconds, okay minutes, to be an informed consumer. If we all join together we can demand better products at lower prices. If you don't want dollars to fly out of your wallet like birds just because you are impulsive, reign in those binges with this site. It's like the extra seconds you need to say NO! It's protection for yourself from nasty product advertisers that put a sexy lady on an automobile when what's truly sexy is the gal who actually designed the car and has an engineering degree and is smart about everything she lays out, especially her money!

robertk69
3/9/14

This website allows for customers to see the price history of a wide variety of products sold online. They offer a price tracking service that contacts the customer once the price of a product has reached a specified level. I have used camelcamelcamel extensively in researching and purchasing used books. It is a great site and I recommend it to anyone who shops online.

lr19
12/31/13

This tracks Amazon prices, and is a MUST HAVE if you frequently buy from Amazon.com. Amazon constantly changes their prices, so we only buy when it's the lowest price ever using the Camelizer add-on. It also works with Best Buy and Newegg.

Questions? Get answers from the CamelCamelCamel staff and other customers.

CamelCamelCamel?