Med

Med has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Med?

“Covid 19”

Horluwathoyin H.
3/11/21

I have only written 2 reviews online in my life but felt it was important to write this one. I was searching for quotes online to switch medical insurance since my company is closing due to COVID so I needed to find individual insurance coverage since my corporate plan will be lapsing in 60 days. I filled out the general inquiry online and spoke to an agent who was VERY rude. I told him I was not interested and then after I hung up received 15 calls within 15 minutes from the same company. My phone just kept ringing and they wouldn't stop calling! They also sent a text that I opted out by confirming with the word "STOP" in writing and they continued to call and call. I filed a formal report with the Federal Trade Commission for bad business practices and harassment because the calls just kept coming. I have never done anything like that before, but after I got my case number I picked up the next call and told them I filed a formal complaint and gave my case number to the agent and finally the calls stopped for the night.

horluwathoyinh
March 11th, 2021

Questions? Get answers from the Med staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Med?

Have a question about Med?