MDBM (Maison De Beauté Marseille)

MDBM (Maison De Beauté Marseille)

MDBM (Maison De Beauté Marseille) has a consumer rating of 2.15 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. MDBM (Maison De Beauté Marseille) also ranks 180th among Handbags sites. The most common issues with MDBM (Maison De Beauté Marseille) are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate MDBM (Maison De Beauté Marseille)?

“Fabulous Handbags!!”

Donna M.
7/28/20

I have purchased 2 handbags from MDBM and they are beautiful. The leather is lovely and the colors are incredible. Both bags are totes and they are my favorites. I have other bags I have paid twice as much for and although they are lovely my bags from Maison are what I continuously grab for. I would also like to add, their customer service is excellent!

“Product never received”

Cathy L.
5/13/20

Have requested a refund for 2 bag purchased in April for which the company cannot/will not provide an arrival date. While they responded to original emails they have now stopped after requesting a refund.

cathyl287
May 13th, 2020
brandik32
August 1st, 2020
These bags are not handmade. The quality is extremely poor and the smell of the faux leather is nauseating. I am having issues returning the product. You are unable to speak to anyone at the company.
georgem1080
May 6th, 2020
Ordered a bag weeks ago. I tried calling but got an answering machine. Promised to call me back so I left a message. Called daily for a week with no response.

Their order tracker said the bag was en route but FEDEX said the order was pending meaning it hadn't been picked up from MDBM yet.
donnam1390
July 28th, 2020
rlongn
January 1st, 2019
I recently bought a purse from this website. Couple days later, I saw exactly same purse sold on Chinese web for much cheaper price. I wondered if the purse would be same. A month later, I got my purse, it is same with the purse on Chinese web. The package was sent from China, packaging is bad. Purse is not worth the price I paid for. The material is not as described as cow leather. I would not mind if the price is cheaper like the Chinese web. I do mind it if they charge the high price and the quality doesn't match. Do not shop from this web, you can get same stuff from Chinese shopping website for much cheaper price.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the MDBM (Maison De Beauté Marseille) staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MDBM (Maison De Beauté Marseille)?

Have a question about MDBM (Maison De Beauté Marseille)?