Review of MD Factor

Get Offer

1 star

michellea98
9/29/16

All their products work great and its so effective. This is really my favorite. Love it!

aaliyahw
7/1/15

Best place to buy beauty products and always offered a discount package I love MD-Factor

barbarap28
5/5/15

I can already see a difference! Will be continuing to use it and would recommend to anyone!

mariap60
5/5/15

MD Eye Cream is a filler in a bottle. I had hollow eye sockets because of the thin skin under my eyes. It not only brought my volume back, it improved the fine lines also. It really works.

karenp48
5/5/15

MD Ultimate Stem Cell Factor is by far the best product that I have ever used. It goes on easily and instantly tightens my skin, increases elasticity and firmness. Stem Cell factor has improved the area around my eyes, on my neck and decollete as well as my face. The key with Dr. Lin's product is that it has a high percentage of active stem cell factors, 55%, which regenerate the skin. I have experienced dramatic visible results from using MD Ultimate stem Cell Factor.

lindad66
5/5/15

Every morning, I look forward to look at my face with my eyes looking so refreshed. I love it! Every night I could not wait to apply your MD Stem Cell serum; I feel very happy and have confidence. Love all your new products!

dorothyu7
5/5/15

I have been using this cream for two weeks only and I am very pleased because this product absorbs totally into my skin and my eyes area looks firmed, tightened and brighter.

barbaras72
5/5/15

There isn't one that I would not recommend. Most importantly, they work as they claimed!

elizabethy9
5/5/15

The anti aging skin care kit is a value for money purchase. All the 3 products contained in the kit is definitely a woman

helenb39
5/5/15

The products really work and you will see a difference just after one week. People should stop looking elsewhere. I am in my fifties and after using this product range, people are telling me I look like I am in my thirties.

jenniferk51
5/5/15

My hair felt really soft and easy to brush. I think I found my shampoo and conditioner =)!

nancyn18
5/5/15

This product works great! Gets rid of dandruff, itchiness and greasy scalp. I used to have to shampoo daily, or my hair would get really greasy, but now I no longer have to shampoo everyday and it also works as a dry shampoo. It also makes my hair feel fuller and healthier .

elizabethh59
5/5/15

I have a very dry scalp. This is the only thing I've tried that has ever worked!

patriciah51
5/5/15

The serum did an amazing job at reducing my scalp oiliness, itchiness and giving great list to my hair. Contrary to other hair loss serum, the MD Scalp Essential is actually pleasant to use because it does not make the hair look oily

sarahf53
5/5/15

Started using Scalp Essential because my scalp was itchy all the time from extensions and powder I use to make my hair look fuller. Not only did the itch went away immediately, I noticed new hair started to fill in on my hair line. Now I use it everyday to keep my scalp feeling fresh and I no longer have to use powder to make my hair look good.

dorothyb13
5/5/15

Bought the Scalp Essential for my father's hair loss because he refuses to take supplements. After using the serum for 2 weeks, his scalp looks much healthier and we see new growth. It has been 3 months now, my father is happy and wants to purchase another bottle. He says his scalp feels good now and does not get itchy flaky and oily.

elizabethg47
5/5/15

Liked the simplicyt. Saw result after 6 weeks.

karene28
5/5/15

I have been so worried about my bald spot. It was getting bigger and I was stressed about how to cover it. After one month of using MD Follicle Energizer, I saw new hair/hope. It took 3 months for the the spot to completely fill in but it was well worth it. Really like the applicator brush too. Makes it so simple to apply the light serum.

elizabethp39
5/5/15

Feels very good when you put it on after continued use my itchy scalp feels better

kareng50
5/5/15

I have been using Nutri hair for few months now. First noticed that my hair is a lot fuller in about 2 weeks once it stopped falling out. Now I cannot see the top of my thinning scalp because the hair has grown back. Scalp is less greasy too.

helenm62
5/5/15

After having children my hair became very thin and grows very slow. I wanted to have long thick hair but my hair was too thin. After using MD Nutri Hair for about 3 months, I suddenly noticed that my hair look so much shinier and full, I no longer need to tease or curl it. Love the new hair growth too.

karenz11
5/5/15

Dr. Lin started me on MD Nutri Hair for my painful cystic hormonal acne on my chin. Within few days, I noticed my skin and scalp were no longer greasy and acne went away. My hair because so long and beautiful too and stop falling after Nutri Hair. Combined with MD Magic Green, I am finally cleared from acne and feel confident again.

nancym66
5/5/15

I've been using MD Nutri hair for only 2 months and I don't ever want to be without it! I order 3 boxes at a time to be sure I never run out. IT is a great product!

maryn47
5/5/15

After 2 months of use, my hair was noticeably thicker!

karenj37
5/5/15

Anyone who wants fuller hair, I definitely recommend this. If you are looking for something that will make "hair" grow fast and stronger this is it. I am very skeptical person and I do believe in doing research and reading reviews before I order any product and also sharing with others the pros an cons. I have fine hair that breaks easily. I started taking Nutri Hair and in just 3 weeks later my hair started growin glike crazy. Now my roots are thicker, stronger and those thinning spots have disappeared with new hair growth. Three months later I am truly pleased at how well this product works. I am going to reorder again.

Nutri Hair is a hair supplement fights hair loss and makes your hair look fuller and thicker. Drug and hormone free!

By bao y.

Nutri hair is hair supplements that's strengthen and gives you a fuller look. Go to md-factor.com for more info and to buy!

By bao y.

Questions? Get answers from the MD Factor staff and other customers.

MD Factor?