MD Factor

2018 CUSTOMER CHOICE AWARD

MD Factor has a consumer rating of 4.62 stars from 114 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with MD Factor most frequently mention nutri hair. MD Factor ranks 4th among Hair Care sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 90.9%

• I have been using the MD Nutri hair product for two months and am loving the results.
  • I think the product increases the growth cycle and reduces hair loss-
  • 2018 Customer Choice Winner

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate MD Factor?

“Pleasantly surprised by this product”

Jessica F.
11/15/20

I have very sensitive skin so I am always cautious when trying new products. I was so pleasantly surprised by MD Factor. Now I regularly use MD Factor as a primer under make-up. It fills my large pores and makes my skin smooth. At the same time, it works as a concealer covering my red areas. When in a rush, I don't have to apply my make-up as it also works great as a foundation. Flawless Factor and some blush and I are out the door.

“No Effect Even After Using the Product”

Bentlee W.
8/2/20

Although there are positive reviews stating the effectiveness of the product in the growth of the eyelashes within few weeks of application, others claim to have had no effect even after using the product for more than three months. It is clearly the case of the product working for a select group of customers.

md nutri hair (13) hair loss (9) product works (3) products work (3) 3 weeks (3) 2 weeks (3) 3 months (3) scalp essential (4)
sharlenek11
December 27th, 2020

I received my MD Factor eyelash growth serum three days ago and I've been using it every morning and evening. I know it's too early to drop a review, but I'm just really glad that I've had no irritation or stinging since I started using it, and this alone makes me love the product. I can't wait to see how amazing this works for my lashes.

jessicaf570
November 15th, 2020

katyg25
January 22nd, 2020

My own experience with this company has always been good. The quality of the products I purchased is excellent, I never had to return anything. They send plenty of samples that make sense based on the type of products I buy. Their sitewide sale truly includes most of their brands, unlike some of their competitors like dermstore which advertises sitewide sale when in fact only a handful of brands participate.

amandas745
March 10th, 2020

It helps keep my skin in balance and cause it to produce less oil over time. I've found the best moisturizer for my young skin! Thank you!

marya2651
July 19th, 2021

I was using the MD Factor products for a lot of years. But this time mascara let me down a bit. As a result, I decided to try lash extensions.

seleneb2
February 7th, 2020

This guys are PRO, thank you very much for everything! The quality of product are always on high! Also great tech support!

demirb1
April 7th, 2021

Over the years, I've tried a lot of different skincare products. I'd appreciate it if you could tell me-thank you.

serenab55
November 11th, 2020

To be fair to myself, I do not have the problem of hair loss, but decided to have more voluminous curls. I have used this product for a few months and have noticed considerable improvement. I've just ordered a few more. I am seeing new growth and my hair already looks fuller. One thing people should understand is that this product takes time to work.

ammyh1
January 20th, 2021

We love the wonderful and extremely good offerings that you offer us with and we're glad to use your aid, however it is no better in your web page loading time.

faridah2
August 3rd, 2020

I bought MD stem cell factor 55 fo rmy mom. She says its effect is really great. The only issue is the price, it was not very suitable for me(I just want to make my mom a great present).

andrewh1020
February 18th, 2021

Made an effort to gather my wife a present for valentines day from this brand, basically i put together a basic cosmetic kit- she loved it.

jessicar1045
July 24th, 2020

The results are simply amazing and you need to see for yourself. The products work, but the shipping is not cheap for me. But I've found the best moisturizer for my skin! Thank you!

sheylap
March 27th, 2020

The best moisturizers and creams out there! Fast delivery and great quality products! Thank you very much!

helenp259
April 22nd, 2020

In women, hair loss tends to be more diffusemeaning you'll see an all-over decrease in volume, thickness and fullness, as opposed to the receding hairline and/or thinning of the crown you'll observe with men.

bentleew
August 2nd, 2020

mariaa351
May 7th, 2019

For portrait photographers, it is very crucial to make the portrait image more appealing and need to adjust the brightness and exposure of the portrait. Clipping Expert Asia can be their helping hand to make the portrait image pop up by providing photo retouching service.

keithr348
February 16th, 2021

Honest feedback as a regular consumer of MD factor. I have a great experience with this company because I have ordered an acne cream and I found it very useful. The results are really amazing. MD factor is a Helpful website with quality products.

danielb1060
June 1st, 2020

This is a life changer. This product is very cool and helpful. I use this and it remove some wrinkles on my face. I recommended it to some friends and it work slots of magic on you body.its s very nice product

maryc1026
November 25th, 2019

Good products and nice price but for my skin it wasn't the best cosmetic. But in generall the service is nice.

rachelp311
August 31st, 2020

Effective product. My husband even noticed the difference in my skin quality. The discount was a big plus
The reason I chose this business: Previous success with product
The reason I chose this product: Worked great before

samiullahg
Samiullah G.
January 24th, 2020

It is the best company to product a best creams for face and i love it
I use their productions in my life

carlad137
July 11th, 2020

Great!
The new mascara is perfect, thank you!
The courier delivered it so fast, I was surprised))))

anamulh2
October 13th, 2020

michaelc3722
September 16th, 2020

Do not order from this company. It took three months to receive the dresses, the dresses were made poorely from cheap materials and look nothing like in the pictures. I have contacted them again and again for a refund but they do not respond to any emails.

lynap3
July 28th, 2020

I used MD nutri hair and want to say that teh condition of my hair became much better. It even seems fo rme that it is thicker now.

Excelente, más allá de todo lo que se diga de la empresa o más bien de la página me parece una excelente opción

By CAMPOS C.
See more answers (2)

No, ninguna, y eso es lo genial del producto lo puedo usar sin un ningun temor

By Marbella d.

Es accesible además vale la pena por que realmente es muy bueno

By Marbella d.

Nutri hair is hair supplements that's strengthen and gives you a fuller look. Go to md-factor.com for more info and to buy!

By bao y.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the MD Factor staff and other customers.

MD Factor specializes in skin and beauty products

Business History

MD® Hair, is an exclusive line targeted for hair breakage that is specially formulated by Dr. Susan F. Lin. Dr. Lin is a practicing physician in women’s health, anti-aging and aesthetic medicine for over 21 years. As a woman who treat men and women with hair loss, she understands the emotional frustration women deal with involving hair issues. “Because I have excess hair breakage and have had to wear extensions, this motivated me to develop products specifically for this important issue,” remarked Dr. Lin. “After the launch of our lash technology 7 years ago, I have been focusing on hair beautification based on stem cell and anti-aging technology.” With new innovative technology Dr. Lin has been able to optimize natural hair growth and MD Hair, a leading thinning hair solutions has was born.

Since 1991, Dr. Lin has been on a quest for the most advanced breakthroughs in hair technology and beauty. She discovered all the elements to craft her pristine line, MD® products.

susanl73
Susan L.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MD Factor?

Have a question about MD Factor?