MD Factor

2018 CUSTOMER CHOICE AWARD

MD Factor has a consumer rating of 4.67 stars from 85 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. MD Factor also ranks 1st among Hair Care sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 88.9%
Special offer from MD Factor
FREE shipping and $10 off at CVS.com
Get Offer Gain trust and grow your business with customer reviews

• I have been using the MD Nutri hair product for two months and am loving the results.
  • I think the product increases the growth cycle and reduces hair loss-
  • 2018 Customer Choice Winner

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate MD Factor?

“A good source of quality products”

Katy G.
1/22/20

My own experience with this company has always been good. The quality of the products I purchased is excellent, I never had to return anything. They send plenty of samples that make sense based on the type of products I buy. Their sitewide sale truly includes most of their brands, unlike some of their competitors like dermstore which advertises sitewide sale when in fact only a handful of brands participate.

“No Effect Even After Using the Product”

Bentlee W.
8/2/20

Although there are positive reviews stating the effectiveness of the product in the growth of the eyelashes within few weeks of application, others claim to have had no effect even after using the product for more than three months. It is clearly the case of the product working for a select group of customers.

md nutri hair (13) hair loss (9) product works (3) products work (3) 3 weeks (3) 2 weeks (3) 3 months (3) scalp essential (4)
katyg25
January 22nd, 2020
amandas745
March 10th, 2020
It helps keep my skin in balance and cause it to produce less oil over time. I've found the best moisturizer for my young skin! Thank you!
faridah2
August 3rd, 2020
I bought MD stem cell factor 55 fo rmy mom. She says its effect is really great. The only issue is the price, it was not very suitable for me(I just want to make my mom a great present).
sheylap
March 27th, 2020
The best moisturizers and creams out there! Fast delivery and great quality products! Thank you very much!
helenp259
April 22nd, 2020
In women, hair loss tends to be more diffusemeaning you'll see an all-over decrease in volume, thickness and fullness, as opposed to the receding hairline and/or thinning of the crown you'll observe with men.
jessicar1045
July 24th, 2020
The results are simply amazing and you need to see for yourself. The products work, but the shipping is not cheap for me. But I've found the best moisturizer for my skin! Thank you!
danielb1060
June 1st, 2020
This is a life changer. This product is very cool and helpful. I use this and it remove some wrinkles on my face. I recommended it to some friends and it work slots of magic on you body.its s very nice product
carlad137
July 11th, 2020
Great!
The new mascara is perfect, thank you!
The courier delivered it so fast, I was surprised))))
samiullahg
Samiullah G.
January 24th, 2020
It is the best company to product a best creams for face and i love it
I use their productions in my life
lynap3
July 28th, 2020
I used MD nutri hair and want to say that teh condition of my hair became much better. It even seems fo rme that it is thicker now.
alanf165
February 11th, 2020
I bought a present for my girlfriend and I think she will like it very much, she has a lot of your products.
amandag275
October 24th, 2019
Wonderful product, I must say. Leaving you younger and wrinkle-free thereby maintaining your confidence. The product smells nice and it's a must-have for everyone.
annam595
November 18th, 2019
I just came online to try and find MD Lash Factor, as I've used it before and thought it was AMAZING!
joseh130
September 26th, 2019
Bought many stuffs and very satisfied most of the time. Great quality at affordable prices. Will be back for more and would definitely recommend my family, friends and relatives to shop here
bentleew
August 2nd, 2020
beyondb2
September 4th, 2019
It is one of the very best conditioner for hair it helps alot, nourishes long hair, an extremely nice product. Also good for breakage and damaged hair, you will love it
maryc1026
November 25th, 2019
Good products and nice price but for my skin it wasn't the best cosmetic. But in generall the service is nice.
mariaa351
May 7th, 2019
For portrait photographers, it is very crucial to make the portrait image more appealing and need to adjust the brightness and exposure of the portrait. Clipping Expert Asia can be their helping hand to make the portrait image pop up by providing photo retouching service.
fredam18
April 14th, 2019
I ordered hair product and i really satisfiy with the results. All the products are good and healthy. They gives nourish and soften hair. Price package is also nice.
clarar37
Clara R.
September 12th, 2018
Wanted grear looking lash extension s for a good price this is pretty much at every salon and is a vegan based material and stays on longer
davida851
May 6th, 2019
An epic product indeed, I sincerely like the product and look forward to how it will improve my aspect of usage.
mda65
November 12th, 2018
Nice product I love it for my wife. Now her hair so smooth and silky. Want more this kind of product.
priscillao15
June 15th, 2019
I love it
Its a good look a way lovely and caring.
This materails can be look a hair very nice in this morning...
jennifera336
March 8th, 2019
This is a very healthy product for hair. I used this product last 5 years and now my hair is so silky and shinny. I really love this product. Thanks
gufalk
September 4th, 2019
I am really happy for Your good response and real time delivery. You are best and supper fast shop. And I see your Product also very High quality.

Thanks

Excelente, más allá de todo lo que se diga de la empresa o más bien de la página me parece una excelente opción

By CAMPOS C.
See more answers (2)

No, ninguna, y eso es lo genial del producto lo puedo usar sin un ningun temor

By Marbella d.

Es accesible además vale la pena por que realmente es muy bueno

By Marbella d.

Nutri hair is hair supplements that's strengthen and gives you a fuller look. Go to md-factor.com for more info and to buy!

By bao y.

Mantra.. customer care.. number6289..106890..933..062..6541 Mantra customer ..care number Mantra ..customer care number

By Rahul K.

By Rahul K.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the MD Factor staff and other customers.

MD Factor specializes in skin and beauty products

Business History

MD® Hair, is an exclusive line targeted for hair breakage that is specially formulated by Dr. Susan F. Lin. Dr. Lin is a practicing physician in women’s health, anti-aging and aesthetic medicine for over 21 years. As a woman who treat men and women with hair loss, she understands the emotional frustration women deal with involving hair issues. “Because I have excess hair breakage and have had to wear extensions, this motivated me to develop products specifically for this important issue,” remarked Dr. Lin. “After the launch of our lash technology 7 years ago, I have been focusing on hair beautification based on stem cell and anti-aging technology.” With new innovative technology Dr. Lin has been able to optimize natural hair growth and MD Hair, a leading thinning hair solutions has was born.

Since 1991, Dr. Lin has been on a quest for the most advanced breakthroughs in hair technology and beauty. She discovered all the elements to craft her pristine line, MD® products.

susanl73
Susan L.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MD Factor?

Have a question about MD Factor?