McDonalds.ca

McDonalds.ca has a consumer rating of 3.22 stars from 9 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. McDonalds.ca ranks 37th among Food & Drink Other sites.

How would you rate McDonalds.ca?

“Love Double Cheeseburgers”

Nancy C.
12/14/19

Great service and french fries always the same, tasty. When I return from Europe to CA every year one of the first places I go is McDonalds. Love them since I was a kid.

“Cold food issue”

James W.
3/28/21

Always given cold stale food staff look hot and bothered and always rushing no surprise they get the orders wrong not impressed with this fast food chain or their food if the fries ain't over salted their cold and it's 2018 and they only serve white sugar what about the people who prefer brown? Get with it Mac Donald's your losing out to other fast food chains

jamesw3099
March 28th, 2021

sandyq8
November 11th, 2020

I have been trying to get the app on my Ipad for 2 years! Yup... 2 years. It just keeps going in a circle with the VERIFY YOUR DEVICE, then the ALMOST DONE PAGE, to verify your device AGAIN. Then it says my IPAD is a desktop computer! IT ISN'T! And they don't answer any emails. Just tell me to go to the app and download... WHAT CRAPPY TECH SUPPORT! I guess I should try Burger Kings app out...

davids4654
March 25th, 2021

The new bullog sauce is way more spicer than the previous one. Totally not satisfied with the taste!

nancyc627
December 14th, 2019

chloeg52
January 31st, 2021

I asked a manager to talk and informed her I wasn't going to leave the drive until I talked to a manager and she told me she was the manager and she was going to have the cops escort me off the premises. I went on to call the store to ask for a manager and the same woman listened to the phone at the speaker and told me that she was the manager. I asked for her name and she told me Madison, and I asked her full name to report her to the organization and she repeated "Madison, that is all you need." I was NEVER treated so badly in my ENTIRE LIFE by ANY institution EVER! We feel discriminated against as a pair!

ahmada104
October 9th, 2019

I am not huge McDonalds fan, but I do enjoy sometimes visiting especially with family. Their staff can be a bit of mixxed-bag, sometimes awful other times very polite and respectful. I like that they seem attentive of orders. But quality of the food sometimes is sub-par.

jamesg2207
November 28th, 2020

Great service everything there in my order service was excellent and the rest of the orders are great food is good

malcolmw31
September 13th, 2018

No doubt, one of the best around (and there are a few!). Awesome food, awesome service, see you next time I'm in the neighbourhood!

nancyb198
April 17th, 2017

I believe we have one of the best McDonald's ever-the staff are wonderful, there are a huge number of regulars that are very friendly, and yet anyone new is welcomed. They are just awesome!

They have automatic responses, as far as I can see.

By Sandy Q.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the McDonalds.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about McDonalds.ca?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

3.2
Have a question about McDonalds.ca?