McDonalds.ca

McDonalds.ca has a consumer rating of 4.67 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. McDonalds.ca also ranks 48th among Food & Drink Other sites.

How would you rate McDonalds.ca?

“Love Double Cheeseburgers”

Nancy C.
12/14/19

Great service and french fries always the same, tasty. When I return from Europe to CA every year one of the first places I go is McDonalds. Love them since I was a kid.

malcolmw31
September 13th, 2018
No doubt, one of the best around (and there are a few!). Awesome food, awesome service, see you next time I'm in the neighbourhood!
nancyc627
December 14th, 2019
nancyb198
April 17th, 2017
I believe we have one of the best McDonald's ever-the staff are wonderful, there are a huge number of regulars that are very friendly, and yet anyone new is welcomed. They are just awesome!

Questions? Get answers from the McDonalds.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about McDonalds.ca?

Have a question about McDonalds.ca?