Review of McArthurGlen

marketing@mcarthurglen.com

1 Review From Our Community

lamsa
10/10/15

I am still shocked at the appalling service I received from the Geox store manager, for simply asking for a refund for an unworn children's boot that my child refused to wear. I was treated like criminal, and to make matters worse she called another member of staff to ask me the questions so she doesn't have to talk to me or even look at me directly. If this behaviour was not humiliating and pathetic I don't know what is! I have never in my life encountered such behaviour and certainly did not expect it from a store manager. Instead of giving me a chance to hear my question about the total refund, she shouted and told me that I must listen to her, and not only raised her voice but decided to lean across the counter and Grab the card of my hand. I will certainly be complaining and seeking legal advice. This person is not fit to be serving the public in any way or form.

Questions? Get answers from the McArthurGlen staff and other customers.

McArthurGlen?