McAfee UK

McAfee UK has a consumer rating of 3.25 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. McAfee UK also ranks 41st among Antivirus Software sites.

How would you rate McAfee UK?

“Had a 60 day free trial for Mcafee security on the...”

Des S.
2/4/10

Had a 60 day free trial for Mcafee security on the computer from new, thought i would carry on with Mcafee when the trial finished, purchased total protection. £43.53 deducted from my account paid to Mcafee, yet Mcafee say they have'nt received payment & i don't any protection on the computer, yet i have proof from my bank that this amount was paid to Mcafee. I received a e-mail from Mcafeegiving me phone no's to contact but these no's are no longer active.

swammid
December 27th, 2019
Just want to say many other good options are available don't waste your time with this one...
dess1
February 4th, 2010

Questions? Get answers from the McAfee UK staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about McAfee UK?

Have a question about McAfee UK?