Mba.org

Mba.org

Mba.org has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Mba.org?

“Assistant Director of Ops.”

Lovett B.
11/11/18

I appreciate a great deal the way in which you handled the mix-up and delay. You and your colleagues responded to my email with understanding. Indeed, your quick response made a real difference to me in a difficult moment. I had heard wonderful things about your customer service, and these were confirmed by my experience, even as the delivery didn't go as planned. Thanks to you and others, who responded in a very humane way. Thank you, too, for your willingness to replace the broken chair with a new one. We look forward to receiving the replacement chair within the next week or so. Thanks!

lovettb
November 11th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Mba.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mba.org?

Have a question about Mba.org?