Mazuma.org

Mazuma.org has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Mazuma.org ranks 103rd among Banking sites.

How would you rate Mazuma.org?

“Bureaucratic and inflexible”

Luis P.
10/12/15

I had a car loan that was paid off in full and on-time without fail. I moved and couldn't update my address online because my login is frozen. They wouldn't send me my lien release for the car and, after calling them, they consented to email it to me. They however, never stopped charging my bank for the monthly payment and I had to get BOA to do a "stop payment". They simply said that the amount of the payment would be deposited into my savings account. You think that this has to be a joke and I wish it were.

luisp23
October 12th, 2015

Questions? Get answers from the Mazuma.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mazuma.org?

Have a question about Mazuma.org?