Review of MaxxSpy

San Jose, CA 95113, US
support@maxxspy.net

freda120
10/31/17

Maxxspy is scamming people out of their cash. I have never used such a crappy app. Everything they promised to deliver didnt meet my expectations. Wasnt expecting to get this for $29.99 a month. It would have been better if I had opted for Xnspy as its premium plan costs you less than half of what Maxxspy is charging people.

becksm
4/29/17

Im very happy with MaxxSpy because it lets me go through my daughters photos. I had an inkling she was taking inappropriate selfies and MaxxSpy confirmed my fears. I couldnt have stopped her if I hadnt used a parental app on her!

jonhc1
4/29/17

Perfect app. Seriously, I don't have much to say. It works smoothly, it works precisely. And I'll be recommending it to all my friends who want a surveillence software for their business.

MaxxSpy is easy andconvenient to set up for mobile phone spying and tracking. An account isregistered online and the software is installed to the user phone through theweb browser. Login is then made from the MaxxSpy platform, to which allmonitoring information is directed. It is important to specify the internetconnection for uploading data on the phone itself during set-up. Once set-up, all recorded data can be accessed from anywhere with an Internet browser.

billh154
4/29/17

Our daughter had been dating a very disrespectful troublemaker by the name of Danny. After she came home nearly 3 hours late one night and smelling of alcohol, my husband and I banned her from seeing him. We thought our daughter was seeing Danny again but couldn't prove it until we installed MaxxSpy and tracked her down to his parents' house!

If you try to use software to track MaxxSpy a smartphone you own or have not consented in writing appropriate to do so by the owners of smartphones, you can break down, federal law and local government. In this case we will cooperate with law officials to the full extent. Software MaxxSpy not assume any responsibility for any misuse or damage caused by our software MaxxSpy. It is the buyer's responsibility to comply with the laws of their country and use legal software MaxxSpy.

joef94
2/22/17

maxxspy stopped working after the 2 day trial. I Paid for one year $99 thinking it would start working again..But IT DID NOT! No one responds to email. There is no support at all. They take the money and run.

Joe Ferrerio

Tip for consumers: I used to use" My Mobile Watchdog". It worked well but I though it a bit expensive. Until now.

charlesb157
12/20/16

MaxxSpy is the best software I have ever known. I have used some tracking software on the phone, but until I know and use MaxxSpy I see really effective. Just go to the website to download it, you've probably got a great spyware. Let's see, I think you will be surprised that :)

davida312
12/20/16

I think MaxxSpy is an excellent choice (the only choice) for parents with kids who have smartphone on Android. My kids are told they must use Wi-Fi when at all possible because with 10 devices in our home if we don't use Wi-Fi it gets very expensive. I hit the back-up to iCloud button every several days, I don't always have time to check the messages, but they're there if I want to. I have found several issues that I needed to discuss with the kids and teach them how to handle even since installing MaxxSpy.

vijayv5
12/18/16

Maxxspy is fraud. I have installed maxxspy and it worked for two days. Now it's not working even I paid for a month I am not getting any data. I emailed them but no response. #fraud

Tip for consumers: Don't Use it

rebeccaj42
8/5/16

I think MaxxSpy is the optimal choice for you. It has easy to use, has the best performance even more cost savings. I am using this software and I feel like it. You should try to see how to use.

lisao39
8/5/16

martinl69
5/3/16

Ur so full $#*! got me 4 30 dollors dont worrie bro Iam not to far behind u were Ian from play with are money will play with your life pussy ass nigga

terryh95
3/3/16

as a single mother of two teenagers, i just can't be there all the time to watch after them especially during these critical years. a friend of mine told me about your cell phone spy software so I decided to install it on both of children's phones. thanks to maxxspy, I can now keep an eye on my babies-even when I'm at work

pierref4
3/3/16

My kids are all teens and they all have a tendency of pushing the limits. If you tell them not to go somewhere, they'll go and lie. Tell them not to do something, they'll do it and lie. I found MaxxSpy after a long search for something that could help me. It's now installed on all the cell phone sets my kids use. I'd recommend it to other parents who aren't able to take out a lot of time for their kids. Thank you MaxxSpy - you helped us identify our problem immediately!

johns1188
3/3/16

MaxxSpy is such a great app! It works perfectly with all of my company devices and does everything it said it could!

sahare
3/3/16

My son has been lying to me about his whereabouts lately, and I have been worried sick. Now that I have MaxxSpy I know exactly where he is and the lying has gone down. Thank you MaxxSpy!

edwardj27
3/3/16

MaxxSpy es increible! Mi esposo me estaba engañando y gracias a MaxxSpy me di cuenta de eso y ya nos separamos. Si tienen un novio(a) o esposo(a) engañador(a) yo recomiendo que usen este app!

katiew38
2/28/16

The site is a scam. It is 100% FRAUD! I know this because embarrassingly enough I aloud them to scam me. I purchased a month of their service for $29.99. The first day was ok, But the GPS tracking feature did not work. Day 3 my membership/service shows as expired. The only thing the website would do is prompt me to renew, The website guarantees 24/7 support with a 100% money back guarantee. The website appears extremely legit, There is no customer service phone number. No support, Just an email address: contact@maxxspy.com. I have sent them at least 20 emails. I have not received a single response.
After they get your money they don't even pretend to be somewhat legit. (They just take your money and run).
After i received no response I started doing some research into the company. (I wish I would have done this before purchasing). There are so many reviews and complaints out there that I am ashamed of myself for being yet another gullible consumer that is so easily scammed. PLEASE BEWARE!

nasirn1
12/14/15

I have paid 29$ on 07th of this month but after running two days my account shows expired i have mailed maxxspy but still no responce from their end i think it is fake app because maxxspy didn't have customer service number they have only mail support on which they didn't respond
panditwahid@gmail.com
919596008626

johnn636
4/8/15

MaxxSpy Mobile Phone Monitoring Software empowers you to get theanswers you truly want and deserve. Including a host of advanced surveillancefeatures, our Cell Phone Spying Software secretly tracks all cell phoneactivities and sends the information back to your MaxxSpy user account. You candownload, install and start using MaxxSpy Mobile Phone tracking Software injust minutes.
Now, you can useMaxxSpy Mobile Spy Software to MobilePhone Spy Software Reviews

MaxxSpy QuickFeatures:
- Track mobile phone GPS location.
- Spy SMS text messages remotely.
- Track Call history and Spy Call Recording.
- Track whatsapp messages without rooting.
- Hack facebook messages, viber chats, yahoomessenger.
- Track Line messages and BBM messages.
- Read phone contact and Track Internet Browsing History.
- FreeUpdate
- 100%Undetectable

THEBEST WAY TO TRACK A CELL PHONE

Easy install MaxxSpy can help: MobilePhone Spy Software Reviews

Step 1: Download and install MaxxSpyon phone you want to monitor.
Step 2: Open MaxxSpy app and login/register with your email account.
Step 3: Login MaxxSpy ( MaxxSpy.com )with your account on your phone, table or computer to track your monitored cellphone now.
Note: please waiting 15 to upgrade dataform your monitored cell phone. You can change time sync in your accountsettings.

Why choose MaxxSpy: "Mobile Phone Spy Software Reviews"
MaxxSpy is easy andconvenient to set up for mobile phone spying and tracking. An account isregistered online and the software is installed to the user phone through theweb browser. Login is then made from the MaxxSpy platform, to which allmonitoring information is directed. It is important to specify the internetconnection for uploading data on the phone itself during set-up. Once set-up,all recorded data can be accessed from anywhere with an Internet browser.
"MaxxSpy software is quiteeffective. With the positioning function, tracking phone messages, I feel it isuseful. Can I track my husband's peace of mind without worrying about him beingdiscovered. Also thanks to the track with MaxxSpy phone, I knew my husband wasfaithful. Thus, our family has become happier. MaxxSpy Thank you very much!"H.K

Hope this help: Mobile Phone SpySoftware Reviews

same this happened to me this week. anyone guide me in getting my money back.... i paid for 1 year subscription..

By Su N.
Questions? Get answers from the MaxxSpy staff and other customers.

1 Photo for MaxxSpy