Review of MaxsDeals.co.uk

Tel: 0161 298 0770
sales@maxsdeals.co.uk

wendyo6
8/18/15

Received faulty iphone 5C and returned by tracking number as advised by Chris after Julie did not respond to my emails. After still no sign of refund or replacement mobile and 3 weeks had passed only option left was to open a dispute with paypal. In the end, I've got to wait 30 days for the money to reach my account and out of pocket the return postage, Very poor communications yet it says contact them and they will reply in 1 hour pffft more like when they can be bothered. I have purchased a brand new iphone 5C and although it costs £100 more it will have a years warranty and I can spread the costs over 3 months at no extra cost. Wish I had done this in the beginning!!!!!!

lize15
2/26/15

Hi Julie,
As promised, i am leaving a positive review and i want to thank you for all your help in arranging the iphone 4s to be delivered within 2 days for my fathers birthday.

He wouldn't have been impressed if it hadn't arrive in time for his birthday. Anyway, he barely knows how to use the phone so my 12 year old stepson spent the day showing him how to operate it but god bless him he's not really figuring it out. he just turned 73. wow he's old. lol but the main thing is he knows how to answer it if he hears it ringing so we can always keep in contact with him. i turned the ringer up to the maximum!!!

I will definitely shop on your website again.
Thanks
Liz

julieh50
1/12/15

I just received an iPhone 5 I ordered on Thursday. I paid for expedited postage and was very happy to receive it Saturday. I am very pleased with the condition of the refurbished phone. Thanks

johnm396
12/28/14

Pleasant and delightful. A pleasure to buy from. Thank you very much.

Questions? Get answers from the MaxsDeals.co.uk staff and other customers.

MaxsDeals.co.uk?