This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Maxkart

Maxkart has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Maxkart ranks 186th among Watch sites.

How would you rate Maxkart?

“It is impressive”

Asghar S.
2/3/17

I have recently bought DSLR camera from this site, the first thing is that I got original Nikon camera, the delivery is a bit sluggish but on terms of originality and comparatively low price, one can adjust that. Overall, satisfied with service and price.

asghars
February 3rd, 2017

arnaldoj
November 4th, 2016

Fast service and extended hours for pick-ups. Ordered booked and picked up in two day.

hardeeps4
November 10th, 2016

I would recommend this place to anyone looking for casio G series or G shock watch, I ordered a few items with huge discount

scottu1
November 3rd, 2016

I really love your website and your product, i'm happy with my purchased casio watch, thanks Maxkart, i'll purchase soon.

Yes. We do ship to Romania. Rgds. Maxkart

By Arnaldo J., Product Manager

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Maxkart staff and other customers.

We are MaxKart, We Offer branded items, Casio G-Shock Watches Online, Camera Lens and Digital SLR Cameras in UK. Shop 100% authentic Watch anywhere in United Kingdom at Genuine Prices.

arnaldoj1
Arnaldo J.
Product Manager

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Maxkart?

Have a question about Maxkart?