MastersHealingLightAcademy reviews

jasmines42
2/20/17

are you even there? the first time I bought a healing I waited 2 weeks, didn't hear a thing. I emailed and she sent me a email about she had personal problems to attend to and she'd get with me when she had a chance. She did and I got scheduled in. The second healing I bought got scheduled extremely fast. The third never got a reply back. 2 months no reply. 3 emails later, no reply. been 10 months now. no reply at all. is she ok? is the site still okay to buy from?

christinee14
2/10/16

I've been a client for 15 years and Tracey is the best psychic I've ever encountered. She has helped me, my daughter, our pets, through accurate and insightful readings and powerful and effective healing sessions. I wouldn't seek any other psychic or healer!

danielles63
2/9/16

It's okay to make mistakes, but this woman creates false stories and accuses people of crime in nearly every reading. Pure fraud. Very bad.

Questions? Get answers from the MastersHealingLightAcademy staff and other customers.

MastersHealingLightAcademy?