MaskOver CA

MaskOver CA has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. MaskOver CA ranks 21st among Face Masks sites.

How would you rate MaskOver CA?

“This is THE mask”

Dasha K.
9/15/20

Comfortable, ear straps are soft and adjustable, awesome designs, fits my round face. Honestly this is THE mask, you can feel the quality in your hand and then on your face. Easy to take care of. When people compliment my mask I go on a rant about how awesome it is and how easy it was to get it. The fact that I can just pick it up from Liberty Village is key! I've worn these for 8+ hours at a time for work and it was like I forgot it was there, my skin didn't break out either (which it usually does) Thanks for making the pandemic comfortable.

dashak4
September 15th, 2020

Thanks for making the pandemic comfortable.

allisonb208
July 15th, 2020

Since masks are now part of life, I spent a lot of time searching for the perfect one. I work in a hospital so I needed to find something as comfortable as a surgical mask for after work. These hit the mark. The wire nose piece is essential for a good fit and the adjustable ear loops are super soft and comfortable. Very few masks fit my fiance but this was also a winnet for him. I have two to friends who also raved about them and my parents also bought a bunch. Plus they are also pretty dang cute. Thanks for a great product! I will be getting more soon for sure

Questions? Get answers from the MaskOver CA staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MaskOver CA?

Have a question about MaskOver CA?