Marks Electrical

Marks Electrical has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Marks Electrical ranks 17th among Kitchen Appliances sites.

How would you rate Marks Electrical?

“Great prices and great service.”

Michael P.
4/25/18

I found this company on the internet, there price was within £8 of being the cheapest I could find and their service was second to non, as they delivered next day at no additional cost. Wonderful service and still a huge saving on most retailers.

“Zero customer service support - AVOID”

Claire S.
12/14/20

I purchased a Franke boiling water tap from Marks Electrical as I needed to get one urgently with contractors due to start work the following week. Firstly, next day delivery is not available if you opt to pay via PayPal, an additional 48 hours is imposed whilst they "wait to receive the money from PayPal". Ridiculous, and the only company I've known to ever do this. When the plumber installed the tap he advised that a steam outlet pipe was missing (so could use as a normal tap but not for boiling water). When I reported it to Marks Electricals customer services I was told that they would email Franke but could not phone them as they were short staffed due to COVID. I phoned repeatedly over the next 2 weeks only to be told that they were still awaiting a response to their emails and were still unable to call Franke, or to source the part either from another tap in stock, or ordering from their supplier. In the meantime I sourced the part myself (from another Franke reseller) at less than £10. I'm still waiting to hear back from Marks Electrical 3 weeks on. Avoid these box shifters!

christinat5
November 3rd, 2013

As someone who loves home life especially daily cooking, I would like everything in the kitchen just as fine as art! So I tried everywhere for a site where I can get prompt delivery and high-quality kitchen assets. The site's products match my appetite for an ideal kitchen. Then I keep on using this for 4 years.

michaelp371
April 25th, 2018

lg4
April 11th, 2011

Just came across them on Google. Ordered on Thurs 7th over the phone and told delivery would be the following Monday 11th-which it was. They sent me a text & email on Sunday at the pre-agreed time of 4.30pm to give me a 2hr time slot for the next day. Driver called ahead to tell me he was almost here. 2 very pleasant delivery folks-man & woman.

Good price on my dishwasher & they price-matched for me.
Will definitely check them out 1st next time

claires302
December 14th, 2020

Reachable by phone but as useful as a chocolate teapot

By Claire S.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Marks Electrical staff and other customers.

The best prices and service nationwide at Marks Electrical. We sell all the top brands, including AEG, Bosch, Dyson, Hotpoint, LG, Miele, Neff, Rangemaster, Samsung and Smeg.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Marks Electrical?

Have a question about Marks Electrical?