Mark Patrick Seminars reviews

Tel: 609-660-8844

christinaj93
5/31/19

Worth every cent! Went with my sister and we both raves about the experience.
Pat was awesome, relatable and genuine.
My biggest takeaway is how full I feel now with much less food.

Response from Mark P., Mark Patrick Seminars Representative
Hi Christina,

This is Jennifer from Mark Patrick Seminars' customer care team. Thank you for complimenting the program the way you did. We take great pride in what we do and though we are confident that we are “doing it right” it’s always nice to get reinforcement.

At this point, it’s not just great to hear how happy you are with the program and the success you’re having, what’s really much more important to us is your “long-term success” though likely with other programs you haven’t had long-term success with hypnosis it really should be significantly different, because for the first time we address all the psychological programming that’s been making you behave in a way that’s averse to losing weight.

The programs such as: “clean your plate starving children in Africa” or “clean your plate and then you get a treat” and so many others programed often as little children have now been replaced with hypnosis. It’s because of this that you can expect probably for the first-time long-term success.

Please over the next 10 years give us some additional feedback as to how you're keeping the weight off once you reach your goal. Thanks once again for the feedback.

janiew28
5/26/19

While I enjoyed Larry's "pep" talk and it was good I don't feel like I was hypnotized to the point of wanting to live differently and I have not lost anything

Response from Mark P., Mark Patrick Seminars Representative
Hi Janie,

This is Jennifer from Mark Patrick Seminars' customer care team. Thank you so very much for your feedback and taking your precious time to do the review. I am sorry that you have not lost weight yet however keep in mind it’s really not that long since you attended the seminar and we will be working with you for the next 12 months with our free coaching program.

Just as a reminder, a couple times a week you’ll be receiving emails from Michael Hunter covering the physiological challenges/issues to address to make sure that physically you are on track to losing the weight and most important keeping it off.

… And you will be receiving psychological coaching from Alex Goen that addresses the mental challenges such as programming you’ve probably received your whole entire life such as “clean your plate” because starving children in Africa” or then you get a treat” imagine rewarded for gorging yourself.

So, we will be with you for the next 12 months and I would very kindly request that you give us a review at that point once again to see whether or not we fulfill each and every promise.

kerig99
5/24/19

Larry was awesome! He was well spoken, funny and educated. Definitely worth it. He kept me engaged the entire seminar

Response from Mark P., Mark Patrick Seminars Representative
Hi Keri,

This is Jennifer from Mark Patrick Seminars' customer care team. Thank you for your feedback about the seminar, we take this program and what we do as an incredible honor to save people’s lives.

Smoking, as you know is a challenging thing to overcome, however with the “magic of hypnosis” it really makes it so much simpler. As you discovered, because, hypnosis addresses all the different activities that “trigger” you to have a cigarette, once, eliminated using hypnosis, quitting is made much simpler.

I would like to also suggest that you participate in our free one year coaching program just simply read the emails that you get weekly with tips on stopping smoking and staying a non-smoker. The free coaching is there for insurance purposes and only takes about five minutes per week, not a bad investment, is it? Five minutes a week, just to make sure you remain a happy healthy very attractive lifelong non-smoker!

amandas538
5/21/19

It's day 2 and I have more energy, feel happier and I'm not obsessed with my next meal. I would highly recommend this program to anyone looking for help in the fight against obesity. You have nothing to lose but the weight.

Response from Mark P., Mark Patrick Seminars Representative
Hi Amanda,

tammyb248
5/8/19

The first time worked like a dream, I fell off the wagon a week or so ago and showed up. Retook the semanar, I am sack to being a non smoker. Thanks

Response from Mark P., Mark Patrick Seminars Representative
Hi Tammy,

jerrid6
5/8/19

I don't have the cravings like before, sweets ice cream pop, etc, don't eat as much I fill up faster, however if I do feel hungry i grab a healthy snack unlike before, I don't think about having to eat like before, however still feeling tired, (hypnotic) my friend that came with is still feeling very tired not able to over come it, she's more tired than usual, will this eventually pass or will she feel like this for awhile, I would appreciate some feedback concerning this... thank you, I would recommend hypnosis to anyone as I feel it truly worked... ps. Even though I feel it worked the scale doesn't reflect it, I feel it more in inches how I know this cloths are fitting loser than before. Will scale reflect this eventually, or how fast does the weight come off... typically! Thank you..

Response from Mark P., Mark Patrick Seminars Representative
Hi Jerri,

annc266
5/5/19

Best $50 I ever spent!!! I highly recommend this seminar if you're looking to quit smoking. That's coming from a 40 yr smoker.

Response from Mark P., Mark Patrick Seminars Representative
Hi Ann,

jerrym283
4/9/19

Every thang was great except me and my wife paid for the 16 pack for each of us and did not Receive 12 bottles in each bag not 16 it was the trim PM that we didn't receive

Response from Mark P., Mark Patrick Seminars Representative
Hi Jerry,

This is Jennifer from Mark Patrick Seminars' customer care team. Thank you for complimenting the program the way you did. Regarding your products, please feel free to contact our customer support department at 609-660-8844 M-F 9am-6pm EST and they'll help you out with that.

sheris73
3/21/19

Went to the weight loss seminar in Absecon the other day. I was very impressed with Pat's knowledge and expertise. Thank you for all your help.

Response from Mark P., Mark Patrick Seminars Representative
Hi Sheri,

wilmal13
3/14/19

I attended the stop smoking seminar in Williamsport last evening. I had tried everything and this is the first time I woke up not craving a cigarette. Thanks Pat.

Response from Mark P., Mark Patrick Seminars Representative
Hi Wilma,

I would like to also suggest that you don’t get too confident and participate in our free one year coaching program just simply read the emails that you get weekly with tips on stopping smoking and staying a non-smoker. The free coaching is there for insurance purposes and only takes about five minutes per week, not a bad investment, is it? Five minutes a week, just to make sure you remain a happy healthy very attractive lifelong non-smoker!

barbarap386
3/13/19

Enjoyed the weight loss seminar in Williamsport. Pat from New Jersey did a nice job of explaining everything. I am looking forward to the new me.

Response from Mark P., Mark Patrick Seminars Representative
Hi Barbara,

nancyo102
3/12/19

Went to the weight loss seminar in Du Bois . Pat was real , down to earth and made everything easy to relate to and attainable.

Response from Mark P., Mark Patrick Seminars Representative
Hi Nancy,

stephanies569
3/11/19

pat was fabulous was in warren pa for the weight loss . I am gonna lose the weight and keep it off thanks

Response from Mark P., Mark Patrick Seminars Representative
Hi Stephanie,

leahm95
3/10/19

Jeff did a great job explaining how the body breaks down and uses food. Very educational made a lot of sense. Glad I went to the session.

Response from Mark P., Mark Patrick Seminars Representative
Hi Leah,

chadb127
3/10/19

I learned so much that I did not know about weight loss from Jeff through his diagrams that made it easy to understand and perfect sense.

Response from Mark P., Mark Patrick Seminars Representative
Hi Chad,

marileeh1
3/10/19

John was great it was fun informative and awesome! I was just watching TV saw a candy commercial and a big NO popped into my head! Amazing!

Response from Mark P., Mark Patrick Seminars Representative
Hi Marilee,

sherryp87
3/9/19

I went to the seminar with great hope bought the supplement and it has been 2 1/2 weeks and haven't lost a pound. Very disappointed

Response from Mark P., Mark Patrick Seminars Representative
Hi Sherry,

danielr410
3/9/19

I enjoyed the seminar. Jeff was good at keeping you interested. I learned quite a lot about how to change my eating habits to help me lose weight.

Response from Mark P., Mark Patrick Seminars Representative
Hi Daniel,

danielleh149
3/8/19

I can't help but believe this is a scam. This did nothing for me. They just want you to buy their overpriced supplements.

Response from Mark P., Mark Patrick Seminars Representative
Hi Danielle,

This is Jennifer from Mark Patrick Seminars' customer care team. Thank you for giving the seminar a fair chance, as to why we cover the nutrients it’s because smoking is both of physiological and psychological challenge. Let me explain, first the psychological, how often do you go even a few hours without having a cigarette and then other times such as: coffee break, stress, get into car, having a drink etc. in turn cause you (trigger) to often have one cigarette after another? All the time right? So psychologically certain things trigger you to have a cigarette the hypnosis is designed to break or disconnect that connection, that trigger.

Physiologically, there are also physical triggers. Very different than the psychological (mental) but it’s really important to address the physical as well because otherwise the physiological trigger can overwhelm the psychological now many people find that the hypnosis is all that they need but we’ve designed the program to address the many and when you think about it, the thousands maybe even $10,000 that you spend per year for cigarettes it’s probably best that we design a program that addresses all the issues.

Thank you so very much for your feedback.

keithh245
3/8/19

Jay and his partner did great! They were professional and honorable. The session did not work for me due to my PTSD issues. They stood by their word and gave me a full refund. I would recommend this program to others in the future

Response from Mark P., Mark Patrick Seminars Representative
Hi Keith,

This is Jennifer from Mark Patrick Seminars' customer care team. Thank you for taking your valuable time to give us your feedback.

miken283
3/8/19

I said it in one word, garbage! To they give you a few eating tips, try selling you $400 worth of supplements and the hypnosis session is the worst excuse for a joke I've ever seen!

Response from Mark P., Mark Patrick Seminars Representative
Hi Mike,

This is Jennifer from Mark Patrick Seminars' customer care team. I'm sorry to hear the seminar did not work for you as we hoped. A member from my customer support team has sent you an email regarding this. If you need any help, please feel free to contact our customer support department at 609-660-8844 M-F 9am-6pm EST and Saturday 9am-5pm EST.

jenj63
3/7/19

Informational and fun way to work on the issue! I've felt better today than I have in a long time. I slept well and have been able to take control!

Response from Mark P., Mark Patrick Seminars Representative
Hi Jen,

This is Jennifer from Mark Patrick Seminars' customer care team. We're so happy to hear from you directly. Thank you for complimenting the program the way you did.

amberp86
3/7/19

I went to the seminar last night i had fun and so far I think it really worked i even went out for a smoke on the brake and i couldnt even smoke half of it it tasted so bad and now it has been almost 12 hours and i havnt had a smoke yet. Lary was nice but he realy made me open my eyes and see smoking a totaly difrent way thanks angain lary

Response from Mark P., Mark Patrick Seminars Representative
Hi Amber,

jessical540
3/6/19

Last night at seminary was very informational and entertaining, I had a good time and learned alot. Very helpful and real also.

Response from Mark P., Mark Patrick Seminars Representative
Hi Jessica,

geenar
3/6/19

I went for the weight loss seminar and I've never done anything like this before it was very inspiring. Looking forward to positive changes in my life.

Response from Mark P., Mark Patrick Seminars Representative
Hi Geena,

Mark Patrick Customer Care Team

Hi Sherry, This is Jennifer from Mark Patrick Seminars customer care team. Thank you for reaching out to us. You can contact our customer care helpline and they'll be able to help you with that. You can contact our customer support department at 609-660-8844 M-F 9am-6pm EST and Saturday 9am-5pm EST. Please let us know if we can help with anything else. Kind regards, Mark Patrick Customer Care Team

By Mark P., Mark Patrick Seminars Representative

Hi Patricia, This is Jennifer from Mark Patrick Seminars customer care team. Of Course you can attend both. Many people do. It's like getting a health makeover! Currently there is no discount for attending both. It is $49.99 per session. Please let us know if we can help with anything else. Kind regards, Mark Patrick Customer Care Team

By Mark P., Mark Patrick Seminars Representative

Hi Sue, Thank you for reaching out to us. We only host seminars for weight loss and stop smoking. We typically come back to location 2-3 times a year. Our website is updated from time to time. If you want you can check it from time to time. You can check all of our seminar schedules in our website: http://markpatrickseminars.com/resources/seminars.php If you need any help, please feel free to contact our customer support department at 609-660-8844 M-F 9am-6pm EST and Saturday 9am-5pm EST. Kind regards, Mark Patrick Customer Care Team

By Mark P., Mark Patrick Seminars Representative

Hi Dan, Thank you for reaching out to us. You can contact our customer support department at 609-660-8844 and place an order for the package that was offered at the seminar. Kind regards, Mark Patrick Customer Care Team

By Mark P., Mark Patrick Seminars Representative

CD or website with reinforcement, we were given a CD as well as a written reinforcement to use on your own after the class to help reinforce the suggestions.

By Cynthia W.

You should've gotten a CD that you can listen to as many times as you want to refresh the hypnosis. Also, you can go back to any of his seminars for free for lifetime.

By Lori A.
Questions? Get answers from the Mark Patrick Seminars staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Mark Patrick Seminars