Mark Patrick Seminars reviews

Tel: 609-660-8844

carir4
1/16/19

I am not sure what I expected but this was not anything I thought however Larry was really good made me laugh and cry. I believe this worked for me because when I left the smell of burgers cooking from down the road , made me feel sick to my stomach. The next morning I immediately ate fruit and ready for the day... wow impressed.

kathyb379
11/13/18

I attended the weight loss hypnosis seminar in Wilkes Barre last night which was great. Pat did an awesome job cant say enough about him. If anyone gets the chance you must attend a class . I feel refreshed and on my way to a healthier life.

Response from Mark P., Mark Patrick Seminars Representative
Hi Kathy,

Thank you for your feedback and congratulations on conquering this habit of a lifetime! We're so happy to hear that you now have stop smoking though we're not surprised, that’s what we do.

At this point, it’s not just great to hear how happy you are with the program and the success you’re having, what’s really much more important to us is your “long-term success” though likely with other programs you haven’t had long-term success with hypnosis it really should be significantly different, because for the first time we address all the psychological programming that’s been making you behave in a way that’s averse to losing weight.

The programs such as: “clean your plate starving children in Africa” or “clean your plate and then you get a treat” and so many others programed often as little children have now been replaced with hypnosis. It’s because of this that you can expect probably for the first-time long-term success.

Please over the next 10 years give us some additional feedback as to how you're keeping the weight off once you reach your goal.

shawnah55
11/13/18

I was doubtful about going wondering if it was really going to work or just scam. After last night session in Wilkes-Barre with Pat from New Jersey I feel a little more at ease and feeling hopeful looking forward to a healthier future.

Response from Mark P., Mark Patrick Seminars Representative
Hi Shawna,

reneas3
11/12/18

I did the weightloss hypnosis tonight with Larry. I am beyond excited to see what happens once I start seeing results. Larry was extremely informative and he spoke with ease. He was kind and very funny also, which made it easier to relax. I'd recommend this seminar to anyone looking to make a lifelong change for better health. Two thumbs up and a five star rating for Larry. Thanks so much for making me a believer in the possibility of changing my life and becoming the healthiest version of myself, you're awesome!!

~Renea

Response from Mark P., Mark Patrick Seminars Representative
Hi Renea,

tammyb226
11/7/18

Larry was dynamic and fun which put me at ease right away! It was a great experience and I know my life will is forever changed! I am fabulously fit :)

Response from Mark P., Mark Patrick Seminars Representative
Hi Tammy,

stevee135
10/29/18

Larry grabbed my attention as soon as he started speaking. His enthusiasm and direct approach to facts about why quitting is important made me want to focus even more so than when I walked in. He threw in a bit of humor to lighten the atmosphere, and his boisterous attitude got everyone participating very quickly. His hypnotism session was calm, relaxing, and effortless. When he "woke" us up, I felt energized without a nagging sensation to grab a cigarette (it had been two hours since my last one). This morning (day after seminar) when I woke up, I had a small inkling to light up, however I had no cigarettes in the house and the want quickly passed after I reached for my quitting aid... a coffee straw to chew on. He made note, that he could rid me of my physical/mental urge, but not the chemical urge produced by nicotine. So, he highly recommended we find something to overcome the chemical induced need for smoking and fixation. The coffee straw is what works for me. Larry was fantastic, and though I was anxious and slightly skeptical when I walked in, I truly feel that my want to quit was greatly enhanced by his techniques. I believe it worked!

Thanks to Larry, and to Mark Patrick Seminars, for what they do to help those of us that make excuses for grabbing "just one more" cigarette.

Response from Mark P., Mark Patrick Seminars Representative
Hi Steve,

Thank you for your feedback and congratulations on conquering this habit of a lifetime! we're so happy to hear that you now have stop smoking though we're not surprised, that’s what we do.

We would like to also suggest that you don’t get too confident and participate in our free one year coaching program just simply read the emails that you get weekly with tips on stopping smoking and staying a non-smoker. The free coaching is there for insurance purposes and only takes about five minutes per week, not a bad investment, is it? Five minutes a week, just to make sure you remain a happy healthy very attractive lifelong non-smoker!

blakek19
10/25/18

Larry was great!! Very entertaining. A thoroughly enjoyable experience. And felt very relaxed after the experience.

Response from Mark P., Mark Patrick Seminars Representative
Hi Blake,

angelas378
10/24/18

I was at Jeff's seminar tonight and it was wonderful. I was a skeptic wondering if hypnosis was actually going to work. Having the extra knowledge and tips has given me more excitablity that this IS my future. It is my now. I am a non smoker!! Thank you Jeff. Thank you!!

Response from Mark P., Mark Patrick Seminars Representative
Hi Angela,

amandab430
10/24/18

Pat from NJ was engaging, informative, and effective. I will say more in one month once I experience the full effect of last night's seminar but after one day I truly feel more in control of my food choices already. We shall see what the next 30 days holds but I'm definitely more optimistic and willing after my session with Pat!

Response from Mark P., Mark Patrick Seminars Representative
HI Amanda,

carolz35
10/23/18

My friend and I went to the Oct. 22 stop smoking seminar in Big Rapids, MI. I've tried to quit several times. Chantix gave me vivid nightmares, welbutrin messes up my stomach. It is the morning after the seminar and I'm still feeling positive, I'm not stressed, and do not want a cigarette!! I'm very happy.

Response from Mark P., Mark Patrick Seminars Representative
Hi Carol,

doriag2
10/22/18

Norman was very sincere, honest and insightful. Basically if you have the proper mindset you can achieve anything. Norman made it easy to keep that mindset going with mantra's. Thank you. I will be 60 the middle of this week and wanted to stop that stinky habit. My dad quit when he was 60 I realized this weekend I'm happy and don't even want to kill anybody yet. Lil

Response from Mark P., Mark Patrick Seminars Representative
Hi Doria,

Thank you for your feedback about the seminar, we take this program and what we do as an incredible honor to save people’s lives.

Smoking, as you know is a challenging thing to overcome, however with the “magic of hypnosis” it really makes it so much simpler. As you discovered, because, hypnosis addresses all the different activities that “trigger” you to have a cigarette, once, eliminated using hypnosis, quitting is made much simpler.

jennaz3
10/21/18

Very informative and entertaining. Experience had value as a mindfulness exercise, unfortunately not much else. Best of luck to everyone who tries. Hope it works for you.

Response from Mark P., Mark Patrick Seminars Representative
Hi Jenna,

It’s difficult to distinguish between meditation and hypnosis, meditation induction, in fact, is often very similar to hypnosis induction because after all at the beginning of either session the objective is the same “relaxation” where they vary is meditation focuses on relaxation throughout the whole session even after induction but hypnosis after the induction incorporates what’s called “the language of the subconscious mind” also known as suggestions.

heatherd189
10/16/18

Have to say very entertaining as well as informative Larry was wonderful I did both weight loss and smoking and have not have had a cigarette yet and no cravings

Response from Mark P., Mark Patrick Seminars Representative
Hi Heather,

johnm2446
10/15/18

I was doubtful to go I am hopeful after attending I anxiously am looking forward to the result and a healthier future

Response from Mark P., Mark Patrick Seminars Representative
Hi John,

Thank you for complimenting the program the way you did. We take great pride in what we do and though we are confident that we are “doing it right” it’s always nice to get reinforcement.

cherrij
10/11/18

Larry was fantastic!! He kept it light and funny yet to the point. So looking forward to the results I know I'm going to see!!!

Response from Mark P., Mark Patrick Seminars Representative
Hi Cherri,

elizabethl239
10/10/18

Great seminar, puts goals and expectations in perspective. So many helpful tools. The time seemed to fly by but so much material was covered. One thing to remember that there is no magic wand and it will take time, but you are equipped with what you need toaccomplish your goals. Thank you

Response from Mark P., Mark Patrick Seminars Representative
Hi Elizabeth,

hollyw92
10/9/18

I just want to the store and got lemons and limes.I enjoy the class Thank you for my new start I can't wait to see what I look like.Thank you again.Holly W

Response from Mark P., Mark Patrick Seminars Representative
Hi Holly,

amyb420
10/9/18

I was ready to QUIT!!! Just needed some extra help and with Larry's help I am now a NONSMOKER and my kids/family/friends are extactic!!! Thanks for the boost I needed!!

Response from Mark P., Mark Patrick Seminars Representative
Hi Amy,

Thank you for your feedback and congratulations on conquering this habit of a lifetime! We're so happy to hear that you now have stop smoking though I’m not surprised, that’s what we do.

We would like to also suggest that you participate in our free one year coaching program just simply read the emails that you get weekly with tips on stopping smoking and staying a non-smoker. The free coaching is there for insurance purposes and only takes about five minutes per week, not a bad investment, is it? Five minutes a week, just to make sure you remain a happy healthy very attractive lifelong non-smoker!

angelab364
10/6/18

This was reinforcement of what I knew I needed to do. And the suggestion was great! I look forward to implementing these into my weight loss journey. Norman Spencer was a great leader! He made it interesting!

Response from Mark P., Mark Patrick Seminars Representative
Hi Angela,

angelh64
10/5/18

You definitely should try this if you want to lose weight and have more energy. My experience has been life changing. I am losing weight feeling great! The hypnosis is incredible and the supplements are great!! It would recommend!

Response from Mark P., Mark Patrick Seminars Representative
Hi Angela,

hollyf67
10/1/18

I attended the Mark Patrick weight loss seminar this evening with Patrick... I feel I learned a lot and that this is going to be effective with my weight loss goals... it's gonna require work on my part but all the information is right there for you! Highly recommend

Response from Mark P., Mark Patrick Seminars Representative
Hi Holly,

pamelad163
Pamela D.
9/30/18

It was a fun experience with Larry.
Time will tell if the weight loss hypnosis works as I didn't buy of their vitamins....

Response from Mark P., Mark Patrick Seminars Representative
Hi Pamela,

timl228
9/30/18

Larry made the session fun and he was very informative and very funny. Cheers Larry. I hope I never see you again. Lol

Response from Mark P., Mark Patrick Seminars Representative
Hi Tim,

I would like to also suggest that you don’t get too confident and participate in our free one year coaching program just simply read the emails that you get weekly with tips on stopping smoking and staying a non-smoker. The free coaching is there for insurance purposes and only takes about five minutes per week, not a bad investment, is it? Five minutes a week, just to make sure you remain a happy healthy very attractive lifelong non-smoker!

sheyennes3
9/29/18

Larry was a great speaker and gave lots of background information. I am very hopeful for the future!

Response from Mark P., Mark Patrick Seminars Representative
Hi Sheyenne,

alenag7
9/29/18

Norman was a great speaker. He taught us a lot nutrition and how your body wroks. He had good examples.

Response from Mark P., Mark Patrick Seminars Representative
Hi Alena,

Mark Patrick Customer Care Team

Questions? Get answers from the Mark Patrick Seminars staff and other customers.

Mark Patrick Seminars?