Mark Patrick Seminars reviews

Tel: 609-660-8844

wilmal13
3/14/19

I attended the stop smoking seminar in Williamsport last evening. I had tried everything and this is the first time I woke up not craving a cigarette. Thanks Pat.

Response from Mark P., Mark Patrick Seminars Representative
Hi Wilma,

This is Jennifer from Mark Patrick Seminars' customer care team. Thank you for your feedback about the seminar, we take this program and what we do as an incredible honor to save people’s lives.

Smoking, as you know is a challenging thing to overcome, however with the “magic of hypnosis” it really makes it so much simpler. As you discovered, because, hypnosis addresses all the different activities that “trigger” you to have a cigarette, once, eliminated using hypnosis, quitting is made much simpler.

I would like to also suggest that you don’t get too confident and participate in our free one year coaching program just simply read the emails that you get weekly with tips on stopping smoking and staying a non-smoker. The free coaching is there for insurance purposes and only takes about five minutes per week, not a bad investment, is it? Five minutes a week, just to make sure you remain a happy healthy very attractive lifelong non-smoker!

barbarap386
3/13/19

Enjoyed the weight loss seminar in Williamsport. Pat from New Jersey did a nice job of explaining everything. I am looking forward to the new me.

Response from Mark P., Mark Patrick Seminars Representative
Hi Barbara,

This is Jennifer from Mark Patrick Seminars' customer care team. Thank you for complimenting the program the way you did. We take great pride in what we do and though we are confident that we are “doing it right” it’s always nice to get reinforcement.

At this point, it’s not just great to hear how happy you are with the program and the success you’re having, what’s really much more important to us is your “long-term success” though likely with other programs you haven’t had long-term success with hypnosis it really should be significantly different, because for the first time we address all the psychological programming that’s been making you behave in a way that’s averse to losing weight.

The programs such as: “clean your plate starving children in Africa” or “clean your plate and then you get a treat” and so many others programed often as little children have now been replaced with hypnosis. It’s because of this that you can expect probably for the first-time long-term success.

Please over the next 10 years give us some additional feedback as to how you're keeping the weight off once you reach your goal.

nancyo102
3/12/19

Went to the weight loss seminar in Du Bois . Pat was real , down to earth and made everything easy to relate to and attainable.

Response from Mark P., Mark Patrick Seminars Representative
Hi Nancy,

stephanies569
3/11/19

pat was fabulous was in warren pa for the weight loss . I am gonna lose the weight and keep it off thanks

Response from Mark P., Mark Patrick Seminars Representative
Hi Stephanie,

leahm95
3/10/19

Jeff did a great job explaining how the body breaks down and uses food. Very educational made a lot of sense. Glad I went to the session.

Response from Mark P., Mark Patrick Seminars Representative
Hi Leah,

chadb127
3/10/19

I learned so much that I did not know about weight loss from Jeff through his diagrams that made it easy to understand and perfect sense.

Response from Mark P., Mark Patrick Seminars Representative
Hi Chad,

marileeh1
3/10/19

John was great it was fun informative and awesome! I was just watching TV saw a candy commercial and a big NO popped into my head! Amazing!

Response from Mark P., Mark Patrick Seminars Representative
Hi Marilee,

sherryp87
3/9/19

I went to the seminar with great hope bought the supplement and it has been 2 1/2 weeks and haven't lost a pound. Very disappointed

Response from Mark P., Mark Patrick Seminars Representative
Hi Sherry,

This is Jennifer from Mark Patrick Seminars' customer care team. Thank you so very much for your feedback and taking your precious time to do the review. I am sorry that you have not lost weight yet however keep in mind it’s really not that long since you attended the seminar and we will be working with you for the next 12 months with our free coaching program.

Just as a reminder, a couple times a week you’ll be receiving emails from Michael Hunter covering the physiological challenges/issues to address to make sure that physically you are on track to losing the weight and most important keeping it off.

… And you will be receiving psychological coaching from Alex Goen that addresses the mental challenges such as programming you’ve probably received your whole entire life such as “clean your plate” because starving children in Africa” or then you get a treat” imagine rewarded for gorging yourself.

So, we will be with you for the next 12 months and I would very kindly request that you give us a review at that point once again to see whether or not we fulfill each and every promise.

danielr410
3/9/19

I enjoyed the seminar. Jeff was good at keeping you interested. I learned quite a lot about how to change my eating habits to help me lose weight.

Response from Mark P., Mark Patrick Seminars Representative
Hi Daniel,

danielleh149
3/8/19

I can't help but believe this is a scam. This did nothing for me. They just want you to buy their overpriced supplements.

Response from Mark P., Mark Patrick Seminars Representative
Hi Danielle,

This is Jennifer from Mark Patrick Seminars' customer care team. Thank you for giving the seminar a fair chance, as to why we cover the nutrients it’s because smoking is both of physiological and psychological challenge. Let me explain, first the psychological, how often do you go even a few hours without having a cigarette and then other times such as: coffee break, stress, get into car, having a drink etc. in turn cause you (trigger) to often have one cigarette after another? All the time right? So psychologically certain things trigger you to have a cigarette the hypnosis is designed to break or disconnect that connection, that trigger.

Physiologically, there are also physical triggers. Very different than the psychological (mental) but it’s really important to address the physical as well because otherwise the physiological trigger can overwhelm the psychological now many people find that the hypnosis is all that they need but we’ve designed the program to address the many and when you think about it, the thousands maybe even $10,000 that you spend per year for cigarettes it’s probably best that we design a program that addresses all the issues.

Thank you so very much for your feedback.

keithh245
3/8/19

Jay and his partner did great! They were professional and honorable. The session did not work for me due to my PTSD issues. They stood by their word and gave me a full refund. I would recommend this program to others in the future

Response from Mark P., Mark Patrick Seminars Representative
Hi Keith,

This is Jennifer from Mark Patrick Seminars' customer care team. Thank you for taking your valuable time to give us your feedback.

miken283
3/8/19

I said it in one word, garbage! To they give you a few eating tips, try selling you $400 worth of supplements and the hypnosis session is the worst excuse for a joke I've ever seen!

Response from Mark P., Mark Patrick Seminars Representative
Hi Mike,

This is Jennifer from Mark Patrick Seminars' customer care team. I'm sorry to hear the seminar did not work for you as we hoped. A member from my customer support team has sent you an email regarding this. If you need any help, please feel free to contact our customer support department at 609-660-8844 M-F 9am-6pm EST and Saturday 9am-5pm EST.

jenj63
3/7/19

Informational and fun way to work on the issue! I've felt better today than I have in a long time. I slept well and have been able to take control!

Response from Mark P., Mark Patrick Seminars Representative
Hi Jen,

This is Jennifer from Mark Patrick Seminars' customer care team. We're so happy to hear from you directly. Thank you for complimenting the program the way you did.

amberp86
3/7/19

I went to the seminar last night i had fun and so far I think it really worked i even went out for a smoke on the brake and i couldnt even smoke half of it it tasted so bad and now it has been almost 12 hours and i havnt had a smoke yet. Lary was nice but he realy made me open my eyes and see smoking a totaly difrent way thanks angain lary

Response from Mark P., Mark Patrick Seminars Representative
Hi Amber,

jessical540
3/6/19

Last night at seminary was very informational and entertaining, I had a good time and learned alot. Very helpful and real also.

Response from Mark P., Mark Patrick Seminars Representative
Hi Jessica,

geenar
3/6/19

I went for the weight loss seminar and I've never done anything like this before it was very inspiring. Looking forward to positive changes in my life.

Response from Mark P., Mark Patrick Seminars Representative
Hi Geena,

louish72
3/5/19

My name is Louis, and I really enjoyed The seminar with Larry. I feel very confident that it's going to hello me lose weight. I would definitely recommend him to other people. Thanks a lot Larry!!!

Response from Mark P., Mark Patrick Seminars Representative
Hi Louis,

mitchw33
3/5/19

Great and very informative. Well worth it if YOU want it to work. Love being a non smoker. And I was really curious about the supplements they sell. I didn't buy at initial seminar but 2 days later I went to another just to buy.

Response from Mark P., Mark Patrick Seminars Representative
Hi Mitch,

theresas188
3/4/19

I was there to commit to stop smoking and these other people asked most unbelievable questions like is this going to make me stop smoking pot and he addressed that instead of saying not apart of this seminar and all hillbillies laughed at that I was very unimpressed when it was time for a break people smoked outside conference room with door open and smoke entering the room horrible money back guarantee my foot only if you want to be humiliated again you can attend another seminar

Response from Mark P., Mark Patrick Seminars Representative
Hi Theresa,

charleneb62
3/4/19

After smoking for 40 years, I walked out of the seminar a non smoker!!! It was informative and up lifting. The speaker was enthusiastic and realistic.

Response from Mark P., Mark Patrick Seminars Representative
Hi Charlene,

shellyd53
3/3/19

Larry was s great motivator!! He was knowledgeable and upbeat!! Look forward to him coming back! I'm on my way to a new me!

Response from Mark P., Mark Patrick Seminars Representative
Hi Shelly,

amberr97
3/3/19

I was a smoker for 17 yrs(a pack a day)....I have not had a cigarette nor a craving/desire in almost 2 weeks! I truly dont see myself ever going back either!!!

Response from Mark P., Mark Patrick Seminars Representative
Hi Amber,

This is Jennifer from Mark Patrick Seminars' customer care team. Thank you for your feedback and congratulations on conquering this habit of a lifetime! I’m so happy to hear that you now have stop smoking though I’m not surprised, that’s what we do.

Thanks for your feedback!

lesliec166
3/3/19

pat was awesome. went to the weight loss seminar in wheeling yesterday and was glad that i did. thank you.

Response from Mark P., Mark Patrick Seminars Representative
Hi Leslie,

johns3668
3/2/19

U leave fealing relaxed and confident in quitting smoking....just went today so time will tell but so far all good

Response from Mark P., Mark Patrick Seminars Representative
Hi John,

sarahu35
3/2/19

loved everything, pat from jersey is amazing. i wish the hypnosis was one by one (i know a lot of time) and i could lay down, it was hard to really go deep sitting straight up with a group of people.

Response from Mark P., Mark Patrick Seminars Representative
Hi Sarah,

Mark Patrick Customer Care Team

Hi Sherry, This is Jennifer from Mark Patrick Seminars customer care team. Thank you for reaching out to us. You can contact our customer care helpline and they'll be able to help you with that. You can contact our customer support department at 609-660-8844 M-F 9am-6pm EST and Saturday 9am-5pm EST. Please let us know if we can help with anything else. Kind regards, Mark Patrick Customer Care Team

By Mark P., Mark Patrick Seminars Representative

Hi Patricia, This is Jennifer from Mark Patrick Seminars customer care team. Of Course you can attend both. Many people do. It's like getting a health makeover! Currently there is no discount for attending both. It is $49.99 per session. Please let us know if we can help with anything else. Kind regards, Mark Patrick Customer Care Team

By Mark P., Mark Patrick Seminars Representative

Hi Sue, Thank you for reaching out to us. We only host seminars for weight loss and stop smoking. We typically come back to location 2-3 times a year. Our website is updated from time to time. If you want you can check it from time to time. You can check all of our seminar schedules in our website: http://markpatrickseminars.com/resources/seminars.php If you need any help, please feel free to contact our customer support department at 609-660-8844 M-F 9am-6pm EST and Saturday 9am-5pm EST. Kind regards, Mark Patrick Customer Care Team

By Mark P., Mark Patrick Seminars Representative

Hi Dan, Thank you for reaching out to us. You can contact our customer support department at 609-660-8844 and place an order for the package that was offered at the seminar. Kind regards, Mark Patrick Customer Care Team

By Mark P., Mark Patrick Seminars Representative

CD or website with reinforcement, we were given a CD as well as a written reinforcement to use on your own after the class to help reinforce the suggestions.

By Cynthia W.

You should've gotten a CD that you can listen to as many times as you want to refresh the hypnosis. Also, you can go back to any of his seminars for free for lifetime.

By Lori A.
Questions? Get answers from the Mark Patrick Seminars staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Mark Patrick Seminars