Markknopflerlive reviews

georgeh2
6/10/10
mattm3
6/7/10

DO NOT USE THIS SITE. This site is run by monkeys who have no intention of using your money to supply you with tickets. Three days after the event had gone I received my one and only email from them them in reply to three of my emails. It said the same as everone elses that I had to go through my credit card company for a refund. They are utter sharks who should not be trading.

davidb20
6/3/10

I bought tickets last July for the mark knopfler concert at the albert hall. No tickets and no reply from this site. basically my money has been stolen and i cannot get any satisfaction or refund. This site is fraudulent

colinc1
5/21/10

Please never use this site. My wife bought me tickets from them for Mark Knopfler in Brighton on 27th of May. She emailed them on the 20th of May when the tickets hadn't arrived and was told that they had refunded all their customers as they had been let down by their supplier. She was told she should get her money back by claiming it from her credit card saying they had failed to deliver the tickets. She emailed again saying that she had pad by a debit card rather than a credit card and therefore couldn't do this. How was she to be refunded. Guess what ... No reply. Beware they may try this again.

I wonder since they are using his name illegally if the official site can shut it down.

By Todd L.
Questions? Get answers from the Markknopflerlive staff and other customers.

Markknopflerlive?