MarketHairExtension.ca

MarketHairExtension.ca

MarketHairExtension.ca has a consumer rating of 3.3 stars from 53 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. MarketHairExtension.ca also ranks 20th among Hair Extensions sites. The most common issues with MarketHairExtension.ca are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 36.8%

• They both always give great customer service & try their hardest to make their customers happy!

• Market Hair extensions has ruined my Christmas this year.
How would you rate MarketHairExtension.ca?

“I was very happy when the tape in extensions were everything i expected”

sandra s.
1/13/20

I have always wanted to try tape in extensions but never had the funds to do so. I came across this website with reasonable prices and i got a bit nervous not knowing if everything would actually be good quality material. I was very happy when the tape in extensions were everything i expected them to be. I have find my new website to shop from! I absolutely love them and they have great prices!

“I might as well have thrown a 100$ out the window”

Monica S.
6/9/20

Trash. They buy reviews firstly. Second their customer service is a bot. If you even open the package to look at the product only to be disappointed you can't return it. They will go back and forth in circles. When you try them on I hope you like mullets cause that's what you get the hair is so thin. It's so bad I can't even cut the clips off and make a ponytail extension. Oh and they didn't even send me two of the single clips. Complete trash.

customer service (17) hair extensions (15)
sandras871
January 13th, 2020
janinar3
June 22nd, 2020
I have had my extension installed by hair stylist for years. Due to COVID 19 I was on my own. I ordered some from amazon and was very disappointed. I did a bit of research and figured I would give it another try online. I ordered the 24 inch Micro loop blonde highlight ones, since they are easier to install myself and the long length leaves the ends thicker since there is more to cut off. I have very thin and fine hair so I really need thick individual strands since I can't install to many. The. 07 per strand were okay. Thought I got the 1 gram, but with only 40 installed the volume is good so far.
I am very disappointed in how bright the rings that get clipped tight are! They are supposed to blend so they don't get noticed when hair blows in the wind or you go swimming. That is the biggest reason I have been using this kind of extension over any other. Need to show close ups pictures of those!
lindac1691
January 9th, 2020
One of the best tape in hair extention that I had try, the quality is the best it's long lasting, very good price, I tried before from other company but I could use just 1 to 2 month but this one I used 4-5 times and still good, happy to bought frome markethair
tashal25
December 5th, 2019
I am very happy with the tape hair extensions! After wearing them for one week and washing them they are still great and makes the hair look like there is 0 hair loss. It's a lil bit more hair at the top of every weft but it helps when I'm trying to blend in the hair better with my natural hair.
tanyan27
January 15th, 2019
These are FAR better than I expected! These are soft and feel great. I even had them colored to match my hair color. They held up really well. My hair is really short and these blended perfectly. Honesty, I couldn't stop running my fingers through it. I've never managed to achieve this level of healthy hair for myself. I bought two sets but really only needed one to add volume so I'll keep the 2nd set for occasions where I want to add length. I trimmed to match the longest parts of my hair. Relatively easy to put in although I have to tease my hair slightly to make them stay. VERY pleased, exactly what I needed and they look natural. Highly recommend!
lindat159
November 23rd, 2017
Just right amount of waves in a novelty colour I was playing with on my hair. So pleased I aready ordered more!
janiceg62
December 5th, 2017
So I ordered hair extensions 3 times from this company. They were good quality, especially for the price. Cheapest I could find and they have great promos. Beautiful hair. I will order again. The only thing I was disappointed in was that they said they would give me $30 back which of course never happened. If a certain price comes up, and I pay for it, do not bait and switch the price! I knew I would never see that $, and of course I did not! That was a negative for sure, but hopefully they will feel bad and credit me. Otherwise, lovely hair extensions!
Better than the $300 extensions I bought elsewhere!
shawnac13
November 10th, 2017
These hair extensions are good quality and easy to put in.
Lots of colors to choose from.
Try
Customer service is there to help you.

I will definitely recommend market hair extentions to others!

By jorda H.