MarketHairExtension.ca reviews

Tel: 1-800-672-0510

7 reviews with 4 stars

sandras871
1/13/20
I have always wanted to try tape in extensions but never had the funds to do so. I came across this website with reasonable prices and i got a bit nervous not knowing if everything would actually be good quality material. I was very happy when the tape in extensions were everything i expected them to be. I have find my new website to shop from! I absolutely love them and they have great prices !
lindac1691
1/9/20
one of the best tape in hair extention that I had try,the quality is the best it's long lasting ,very good price,I tried before from other company but I could use just 1 to 2 month but this one I used 4-5 times and still good ,happy to bought frome markethair
tashal25
12/5/19
I am very happy with the tape hair extensions! After wearing them for one week and washing them they are still great and makes the hair look like there is 0 hair loss. It's a lil bit more hair at the top of every weft but it helps when I'm trying to blend in the hair better with my natural hair.
tanyan27
1/15/19
These are FAR better than I expected! These are soft and feel great. I even had them colored to match my hair color. They held up really well. My hair is really short and these blended perfectly. Honesty, I couldn't stop running my fingers through it. I've never managed to achieve this level of healthy hair for myself. I bought two sets but really only needed one to add volume so I'll keep the 2nd set for occasions where I want to add length. I trimmed to match the longest parts of my hair. Relatively easy to put in although I have to tease my hair slightly to make them stay. VERY pleased, exactly what I needed and they look natural. Highly recommend!
janiceg62
12/5/17
So I ordered hair extensions 3 times from this company. They were good quality, especially for the price. Cheapest I could find and they have great promos. Beautiful hair. I will order again. The only thing I was disappointed in was that they said they would give me $30 back which of course never happened. If a certain price comes up, and I pay for it, do not bait and switch the price! I knew I would never see that $, and of course I did not! That was a negative for sure, but hopefully they will feel bad and credit me. Otherwise, lovely hair extensions!
Better than the $300 extensions I bought elsewhere!
lindat159
11/23/17
Just right amount of waves in a novelty colour I was playing with on my hair. So pleased I aready ordered more!
shawnac13
11/10/17
These hair extensions are good quality and easy to put in.
Lots of colors to choose from.
Try
Customer service is there to help you.

I will definitely recommend market hair extentions to others !!!

By jorda H.

Pls don't worry that this is legit. To ensure the safety of your transaction, sometimes they need to double check the similar document proving residency address,Just to ensure that your card was used by yourdelf.

By linda c.
Questions? Get answers from the MarketHairExtension.ca staff and other customers.

25 Photos for MarketHairExtension.ca