MarketHairExtension.ca reviews

Tel: 1-800-672-0510

4 reviews with 4 stars

tanyan27
1/15/19

These are FAR better than I expected! These are soft and feel great. I even had them colored to match my hair color. They held up really well. My hair is really short and these blended perfectly. Honesty, I couldn't stop running my fingers through it. I've never managed to achieve this level of healthy hair for myself. I bought two sets but really only needed one to add volume so I'll keep the 2nd set for occasions where I want to add length. I trimmed to match the longest parts of my hair. Relatively easy to put in although I have to tease my hair slightly to make them stay. VERY pleased, exactly what I needed and they look natural. Highly recommend!

janiceg62
12/5/17

So I ordered hair extensions 3 times from this company. They were good quality, especially for the price. Cheapest I could find and they have great promos. Beautiful hair. I will order again. The only thing I was disappointed in was that they said they would give me $30 back which of course never happened. If a certain price comes up, and I pay for it, do not bait and switch the price! I knew I would never see that $, and of course I did not! That was a negative for sure, but hopefully they will feel bad and credit me. Otherwise, lovely hair extensions!
Better than the $300 extensions I bought elsewhere!

lindat159
11/23/17

Just right amount of waves in a novelty colour I was playing with on my hair. So pleased I aready ordered more!

shawnac13
11/10/17

These hair extensions are good quality and easy to put in.
Lots of colors to choose from.
Try
Customer service is there to help you.

yes, it is fine, you can buy from markethairextension

By Tanya N.
Questions? Get answers from the MarketHairExtension.ca staff and other customers.

12 Photos for MarketHairExtension.ca