Margdarshak

Margdarshak has a consumer rating of 4.89 stars from 52 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Margdarshak most frequently mention career guidance and great work. Margdarshak ranks 11th among Education Other sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 95.8%

• Margdarshak is the best organisation in terms of providing career guidance and career planning.
  • Margdarshak is the best in providing career counseling in India.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Margdarshak?

“Best counselling centre in NCR.”

Akshay C.
3/25/21

Margdarshak has the experience, skills, resources, and contacts to help those needing assistance with their careers. I always left visits with Margdarshak with more ideas about networking, jobs, and resources than time to follow up on all of them. They know the latest trends in job searching and is quite knowledgeable about the technology that can serve as a tool to help clients reach their goals. Margdarshak went the extra mile for me, and I recommend them to others.

“Fraud company, Don't invest your time and money”

Payal Z.
1/20/21

Whoever is confused about joining this company let me clear you guys this is a totally fraud company they will charge 2500 for buying cloud telephony from mtelsoft which also a fraud company. Don't get trap you will not get this money reimbursed by the company. They promise to give good amount of salary but will pay only performance based salary which is too less. They are doing unethical practices.

career guidance (8) career counseling (4) career counselling (3)
akshayc7
March 25th, 2021

Tip for consumers:
you can have the best counselling for yourself.

career counselling.

lovekushk1
March 23rd, 2021

"I am very impressed by the Margdarshak psychometric test. It helped me focus on a completely new industry from the one in which I had been working, before my career-break. It identified my strengths and career-leanings, which I'd always known I had, but never realized my potential in terms of my career-choice. I am so glad that my friend pointed me to Margdarshak!"

assessment

payalz1
January 20th, 2021
Verified purchase

saritat3
February 16th, 2020

I am working as a career advisor with margdarshak since 1 year and its been a great experience till now. It gives me immense pleasure to help students in planning their career with the help of margdarshak's career assessment tools. Career counseling is a type of advice-giving and support provided by career counselors to their clients and as per my experience, margdarshak has best counsellors of all. The support and service is instant. Margdarshak's counselors helps students to plan their career with 95% accuracy.

gayatria2
January 25th, 2020

Nice experience with Margdarshak, nice staff, my daughter is in 10th class and we both were confused that she should take science or humanities... As a parent i was worried about my daughter's carrer. At that time Sir cleared my mind, talked to my daughter and give us a good advise to choose a better platform for her...
Wish you all a good luck!

avnisht1
February 10th, 2021

This is the best organization I have worked for.
Very friendly environment to work
The manager of this company is very friendly and motivate you in life

profs2
March 14th, 2021
Verified purchase

As we know, all things great, bright and successful have a small beginning. What is a mighty river today was a trickling mountain stream yesterday. An obscure seed by night is a beautiful harvest by day. The morning's leaf may become the evening's forest. As with Mother Nature, so with human life, work and achievements- from small to the big, from hope to a reality, from nothing to something. That is the law, the law of progress and creation.

In response to an invitation that was conveyed to me in the language of dedication, I proceeded to a place near Dwarka Netaji Subhash University of Technology in South West Delhi. After a little search by a colleague and me, we reached the place where we had a tryst with our willing heads, loving hearts and helping hands.

Margdarshak provides information, advice, co-operation for achieving success in the desired career and life. I was particularly impressed to know about the Career Achievement Programme (CAP) of the organisation which includes much-needed attention to small cities and towns.

Even better is the fact that this organisation is passing its devotion and zeal to the next generations, who are working as Career Counsellors and are achieving big things on their own in terms of service, welfare and progress. Whenever I come across such Career Counsellors, I realise with a deep sense of gratitude that they are a source of pride and inspiration to students, youth and the nation at large. During the last two months, I found some opportunities to meet talk and interact with several of these counsellors and got highly impressed by their growing capacity to think positively, speak optimistically and act constructively.

In Delhi, I was amid several Career Counsellors where I was able to observe closely what they are doing. Here also, my pleasure and admiration were boundless. The job as a Career Advisor is rewarding in every sense of the word. Truly speaking, this profession gives them a unique opportunity to earn while they are learning, to know the challenge of putting their intelligence, wits and ability against other youth, the practical understanding of the young generation and above all the deep satisfaction of knowing they have achieved something.

I once again express my thanks to Margdarshak, its staffs and Career Counsellors and hope the organisation will continue to co-operate and extend guidance to the students in future.

Tip for consumers:
Very authentic tool but a little lengthy to do assessment

Career Assessment

shiprat4
January 2nd, 2021

It is indeed a perfect organisation working for the welfare of people all around the globe with its unique tools and guidelines.

jds25
February 7th, 2021

There's a lot of scope for growth, there's always new things to learn and people to help you learn, you just have to put yourself out there thank you margdarshak

guidei
May 18th, 2020

Margdarshak is the organization that only work for making students successful in their career and life. As i made my decision to take career counselling and guidance fro margdarshak. And it was mine best decision they change my destiny from starting i am an average student and today i am working in mnc company this all get possible because of margdarshak.

harseetk
February 7th, 2021

Overing all through digitalising education with the best technology and the best brains available around.

manjeets13
March 4th, 2020

If your confused with your career and don't know which career-best after completing studies then you must have to join margdarshak for a better future.

pranjala
April 6th, 2021

It was very comprehensive and it gave me a proper idea of what I would want to do further in life. Counselling was good and it helped me to analyze my potential.
Thank you Margdarshak, for the best advice. I am now feeling more confident and sure about my career path.

they are best.

Products used:
elearning and career advice.

jating5
August 5th, 2020

Margdarshak is the best eLearning platform that provides best valuable information to students for their better future and life success.

sunnyg28
February 7th, 2021

This is good organisation to work in better environment | work stress is less im working this organization

sikshas1
January 28th, 2020

Margdarshak is the best career counseling provider in India i had completed my career counseling at margdarshak. I am successful today and very happy with my career this will get happened because of margdarshak. Thank you margdarshak for helping me with my career.

jeevikav
February 13th, 2020

Margdarshak is a great company for freshers and experienced persons to acquire new skills and make their career.

sakshams2
July 13th, 2020

Margdarshak is well known career counselling and guidance provider. Margdarshak also developed best eLearning platform where students can choose what they love to study and grow in thier career by learning at margdarahak.

shirin
February 7th, 2021

To compete with the current world, India has updated it's every faculty with the best available technology. It's is becoming digitalized

anilm35
February 5th, 2021

Best company for career counseling and teaching in India for every age group and all over India join for good earning

akhileshb
April 1st, 2021

The test was deliberate and intense; Counselling was done in analytical manner which helped me to analyze my potential and capabilities.

...

counselling sessions.

hemants18
March 23rd, 2020

Margdarshak is the best platform to make your career with. It is the organization that helps students in making their future successful. I recommend you join margdarshak as it the best career guidance provider in India.

vidhuts
December 24th, 2019

Awesome place to work and grow with the companies growth. Great guidance provided by the superior that helps me a lot to learn new things thats make my career srong.

nilofars
February 5th, 2021

I m working as a career professional in Markdarshak last 5 year and I m very satisfied from Margdarshak organization because I have earned a lot of money here

mohans24
February 25th, 2020

The working environment of Margdarshak is really great and the staff is so helping in nature they help everyone in every situation.

Edumilestone, iDreamCareer are other Career Counselling company which are good.

By Surya P.
See more answers (2)

It's a humble request not to misguide others if you don't have any information. As rumours can also burn your own house.

By Margdarsak E., Margdarshak.org reviews and complaints.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Margdarshak staff and other customers.

Margdarshak is an apex organization set up under section 8 of MCA, Government of India for making policies and planning at the national level to bridge the gap between degrees and career competencies. The Council has developed authentic, appropriate and effective career development tools and learning management systems to cultivate a culture of “career by choice, not by chance”. We are embedding career in education.

We began to reinvent career education from the ground level; starting with few assumptions: that the career decision-making services available to students at school/college are virtually non-existent and pathetically ineffective. Perhaps approx. 94% of us are in the wrong career or under-employed. This includes people who have failed to find a suitable career and others who are in the job that only partially fits their talents, interests and working preferences. This is an unrecognized national disgrace to a country like India.

Business History

Margdarshak started 10 years ago with the sole motive to establish their organization in the field of career planning and help all students and working professionals in making their career stronger and happier.

margdarsake
Margdarsak E.
Margdarshak.org reviews and complaints.
Magdarshak is an apex organization set up under section 8 of MCA, Government of India for making policies and planning at the national level to bridge the gap between degrees and career competencies. The Council has developed authentic, appropriate and effective career development tools and learning management systems to cultivate a culture of “career by choice, not by chance”. We are embedding a career in education.

We have developed career decision-making programs for in-depth assessment of a person’s natural abilities, aptitudes and work attitudes, which are very helpful in guiding people from the morass of uncertainty to the best possible career selections. Our career management programs enable people to have the most successful, productive and fulfilling lives possible.

We propagate the philosophy of “Be what you want to be”. We strive to help students and adults find their passions in life and lead them to their dream career. We encourage young people to think deeply about the things they enjoy most and then translate these into careers that will drive and motivate them for the rest of their lives. We provide the tools to design, monitor and develop their career which is self-engaging, authentic, impartial, measurable and transparent.

Our activities take place on an individual basis either face-to-face or distance mode. These include career planning techniques, self-assessment tools, organizing studies, work search, and transition services. Our holistic view of the career sector enables us to develop resources improving the quality of the career decision-making process which opens the doors of success.

We are practical, idealists and confident that our career guidance programs are the best in the world. A strong commitment to research and improvement ensures that we stay the best.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Margdarshak?

Have a question about Margdarshak?