Review of ManualsOnline

Boston, MA 2210, US
webmaster@manualsonline.com

sidraj5
10/22/18

never go for buy here! These are not newly manufactored printers and if any manuals that Manualsonline.com would provide a copy to be downloaded, not their only copy.

eddiec36
11/4/16

I've been looking for information about a Walgreens Digital Thermometer - the kind you stick under your tongue, wait, and then take the reading - and arrived at ManualsOnline. There were 16 pages of them, 312 problems and solutions at the time.
I started at page 1 and worked my way forward, looking at the ones that seemed to be relevant to the model number.
Each question had been answered promptly by the ManualsOnline team and claimed they had found the manual. They conveniently provided a link, too. Great!

After the first 5 or 6 I detected a pattern so I just hovered over the link and checked what it was.

Each link claiming to be for the item was actually for something entirely different.
Here are some of them: Bosch Lawn Mower..... Zanussi Clothes Dryer.... American Standard Hot Tub. Do I need to go on? I jumped to the last page and took a look. Uniden Scanner. an electric drill. a juicer. a clock. a CD player.

The only, ONLY, answers that were any good were when a registered user (like you, me, anybody with a site profile) answered the question in plain language. No manual, just advice pure and simple.

Seems to me that looking for a manual on Manuals Online is a complete and utter waste of time. Don't go there.
Just a minute, though. I'll try looking for a Black and Decker Electric Drill. That might come up with the Walgreens Thermometer manual. Or not. Who knows?

Tip for consumers: Don't.

alanl60
9/23/16

Only any use if they already have a manual for exactly your model. They don't allow you to contact them without that. Useless if you can't talk to them.

cc55
7/1/13

I have several sewing machines I found at garage sales and several I have inherited.
I have found manuals for all of them.

I have also purchased three washers and dryers second hand and they didn't have any of the manuals I needed.

davidh113
3/19/13

They've owed me over $100.00 in "Affiliate Referals" for over a year ... keep saying "checks in the mail" ... and of course I'm still waiting. Dishonest at best, and a ripoff for certain!

joh3549
3/4/13

I had the manual I was looking for within minutes! This site is Great.

waltert2
7/8/12

I used that manualsonline.com site 4 times to no avail. I tried to get a manual for a HP Photosmart Printer 240, Photosmart 1500, Photosmart C4200. Each time the response said "Wev'e got hundreds of thousands ofmanuals here at manual on line, but it looks like we don't currently have the exact manual your looking for". This to me feels like they wanted to direct us to other commercial web site. I somehow got redirected to Robotdriver.com wanting me to spend $29.95 to update my driver base.

marks28
1/12/11

At one time, I could go to the manufacturer for owners or users manuals. Lately, I am directed to manualsonline. They claim to have over 300,000 manuals, but I have not been able to find one yet. Some were manuals I used to have but the file was on another computer and I went out to retrieve another one. Attempts to get one from the manufacturer continually redirected me to this site. Even when using an internet search engine, and cautiously avoiding this website, other websites redirected me to this site. Is this a coincidence or is something sinister going on? Lastly, this site is too cluttered with ads and selections which lead you back to this site.

billn2
10/30/10

Great service to anyone who is looking for a manual like me. Having a clock radio you can't fully set without a manual and need it right now. Manualsonline to the rescue. Very, very goodand it was right there!

chriso1
3,071 helpful votes
12/10/09

Claiming more than 300,000 product manuals and guides and a massive donating membership, here's a good place to start (and maybe end) a search for the user manual you lost or never had.

I used this site to find a manual for a product I bought from a thrift store, which was entirely operated by (unknown) voice commands; I spent at least half an hour, maybe more, searching the web with no luck.

The manufacturer had gone bust and everyone had deleted their details in the 3 years since then, but I found a copy of the manual here anyway. If you strike lucky, this may be the only place you need; and there is a huge member community to help you out if you're stuck.

You may need to dismiss the site survey and invitations to buy or join things; these don't stop you from accessing the database once you've got rid of them.

Questions? Get answers from the ManualsOnline staff and other customers.

ManualsOnline?