Man Commercial Protection reviews

Tel: 0121 733 8484

craigm373
10/23/19
Avoid this company lime the plague...I was lucky I got put with a great team. site manager really nice, colleagues I totally respect.THE only problem was wodking for man commercial, they even gave us a 2p (yes two pence raise) They messed people around with tax codes,also a major worry and scary sad state of affairs was having to chase your employer to pay over your hard earned money that was missing from your retirement pension pot.I hope they lose the contract and my former work friends get a decent company to work for.They are a joke.Avoid at all costs too many problems...
seanm478
9/10/19
Its one of those companies that's full of deceit & dishonest practices.Previously caught out fiddling & delaying employee pension contributions 2016/17.Keep your eye on these & you must no way believe or trust a word they say because they are compulsive liars.I've provided copies of credible evidence,so to be absolutely sure showing the old letters we all received from NEST pension providers signed by the manager,saying he reported MAN Commercial Protection Ltd to the Pensions Regulator twice.Loads of scams ongoing with this security firm as employees always complaining about unauthorised deductions in wages with missing shifts & Holiday pay.Makes me think what else they are scheming.... See attached letters
Response from MAN C., Man Commercial Protection Representative
This individual has never worked for MAN Commercial Protection Ltd. We are aware of an ex-employee placing fictitious reviews. Please disregard. Our solicitors are dealing with these.
andym312
8/19/19
man commercial protection are posting fake 5 stars reviews all over the internet to falsely promote the company. I recognised each one by name who all work at their corrupted head office in Solihull. These people only been at company a few weeks persuaded to write iffy reviews not even picked up first months wage slip.Other fake 5 star posts seem to be appearing frequently funny enough after MAN gives out £25 shopping vouchers to its hand picked favourite staff. The company then tries to justify this by saying its a reward for crossing old ladies across the road.Its just another rotten scam and cheating way to manipulate disadvantage d low paid staff.
peterc450
7/23/19
I hope others can be spared anything to do with this company after the experiences I've had with them. Trying to learn a new job on a busy site was a nightmare. The guard supposedly training me was giving me all the wrong advice thinking I was taking his job.kept saying I was unsuitable and the managers are watching me on CCTV.by the end of my half day training ing I was a bag of nerves desperate to go home, never ever wanting to return.
mohammedm68
5/27/19
I've been left in astonishment by MAN,s attitude towards our site and our employees. The staff at their head office and the director have left a very negative lasting impression on us. Following notification of termination MAN refused to provide basic TUPE information during the tender stage and wanted the guards to pay £50 each for their personal file. We tried a few times to sort the problem out with their HR department, but they did not acknowledge our complaint. When the contract ended the director rang me up expressing his disappointment. I was very sincere with him and told him about the problems we had experienced and he put the phone down on me. makes me wonder and question a lot of things about them including dodgy reviews they keep putting on the internet all with the sane words either ' I have worked or it's great company.
bobs604
2/2/19
Be warned MAN Commercial has one of the worst administration departments messing up staffs wages and short changing employees pension payments. I've had nothing but trouble with this company during my time. They have caused me untold stress having to chase them constantly for large amounts of money that they owed me. I would not be able to say this is a good company or refer them as a satisfactory reliable firm after experiencing so many negative untrustworthy things. They push away good staff because they treat them so badly. I am glad other people have come forward because they are getting away with outrageous behaviour. For many reasons they have also left a very negative lasting impression on me and this reflects how I feel about them and my reasons for such a bad honest review.
Response from MAN C., Man Commercial Protection Representative

Questions? Get answers from the Man Commercial Protection staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Man Commercial Protection