Man Commercial Protection reviews

Tel: 0121 733 8484

peterc450
7/23/19

I hope others can be spared anything to do with this company after the experiences I've had with them. Trying to learn a new job on a busy site was a nightmare. The guard supposedly training me was giving me all the wrong advice thinking I was taking his job.kept saying I was unsuitable and the managers are watching me on CCTV.by the end of my half day training ing I was a bag of nerves desperate to go home, never ever wanting to return.

mohammedm68
5/27/19

I've been left in astonishment by MAN,s attitude towards our site and our employees. The staff at their head office and the director have left a very negative lasting impression on us. Following notification of termination MAN refused to provide basic TUPE information during the tender stage and wanted the guards to pay £50 each for their personal file. We tried a few times to sort the problem out with their HR department, but they did not acknowledge our complaint. When the contract ended the director rang me up expressing his disappointment. I was very sincere with him and told him about the problems we had experienced and he put the phone down on me. makes me wonder and question a lot of things about them including dodgy reviews they keep putting on the internet all with the sane words either ' I have worked or it's great company.

bobs604
2/2/19

Be warned MAN Commercial has one of the worst administration departments messing up staffs wages and short changing employees pension payments. I've had nothing but trouble with this company during my time. They have caused me untold stress having to chase them constantly for large amounts of money that they owed me. I would not be able to say this is a good company or refer them as a satisfactory reliable firm after experiencing so many negative untrustworthy things. They push away good staff because they treat them so badly. I am glad other people have come forward because they are getting away with outrageous behaviour. For many reasons they have also left a very negative lasting impression on me and this reflects how I feel about them and my reasons for such a bad honest review.

Questions? Get answers from the Man Commercial Protection staff and other customers.

Man Commercial Protection?