Review of Makemeheal.com

Tel: 1.866.363.4325
customercare@makemeheal.com

violad3
4/20/18

They wrote to tell me they did not have the items I ordered and already paid for, plus priority shipping. They did not offer a refund, just informed me the items were no longer available, and that such incidents happen "rarely", and that now their website offering was updated.

It us utterly unprofessional not simply to offer a refund when you cannot fill an order.

The email insisted I use their online message form to reply, and that I not respond to the email.

Their online form captchca is broken, so nobody can actually use it. I tried to request a refund there, but that was a waste of time.

I checked PayPal, which listed their
customercare@makemeheal.com address as a contact address. So I wrote to them. I told them that I was upset that their online form was broken, that they did not offer a refund, and that it felt like fraud.

They wrote back that they were insulted. When I say they, I mean Aimee, who I see stars in other customer service complaints here.

I wrote back that it was unprofessional not to offer a refund if you can't fill the order. Also that they should fix the online messaging form they insist people use.

Aimee wrote back that I was "belligerent", did not say when the refund would be issued via Paypal (I opened a case, which she acknowledged), and did not respond to the fact that the online message form was broken.

Don't order from them. Unreliable, unprofessional, disorganized, and if I don't get my refund, fraudulent.

monap4
2/24/17

Hello my name is Mona I did my breast Lifting two weeks ago, I decided to Travel to Bolivia because I have a Bolivian Friend who told me that the surgeons were very good prepared, I try to research for the best prices for so long because after i had my kids my breast end up a mess and actualy I found a price i couldn't imagine how cheap it is, also I prefered to do my Blood work and other test before surgery in Bolivia because of the price ,I only stay for 9 days because I had to come back to Tampa my two kids and my husband were waiting for me to come back, I am very happy with my results and also i can recomend Dr Arias Lijeron , and the Company Bestplasticsurgerydestination.com ,because they have treated me like a Queen! i will just wait for recovery and see the real results.

laurena45
2/21/17

I ordered a facemask in the wrong size because in the description of the item where it gives the different sizes it said "GARMENT SHOWN IN PICTURE - does not cover neck". The only picture to be viewed did cover part of the neck, which is what I wanted. I realize that this conflicts with the part that says "does not cover neck", but I thought the most important and relevant piece of that description was the capital letters that read "GARMENT SHOWN IN PICTURE". I paid additional money to have 2 day shipping.

Well, once it arrived, it was NOT the "GARMENT SHOWN IN PICTURE". So I called the company right away to explain my confusion. A young man answered and was helpful. He looked at the item on his cell phone, which was how I had ordered my item, and he not only affirmed the confusion, but also explained that it is different on the phone as there are typically pictures of each length. So, since only one image was available on the phone that is what caused the confusion. He said he should change that. He also suggested that I speak to the manager, Aimee, to see if a return label could be provided, since there was an understandable confusion.

I called Aimee and she was rude, talked over me, argued with me that it was written in capital letters and that for $2.00, it is not worth the trouble. I tried to be calm and patient and said that the gentleman that worked with her verified the confusion, but she continued to be condescending, rude and argumentative. I finally said that i will never buy anything from them again, I am recovering from surgery and have no desire or strength to argue with her anymore and said goodbye before hanging up on her.

Well, F you, Aimee...You are a TERRIBLE manager! I pray that I actually get a refund at all!

tinat37
5/11/16

I ordered a stage 2 garment in March, 2016. It was mailed to my workplace so I didn't get it until I returned to work. The day I tried it on, I literally walked from the bathroom back to my office, sat down and IMMEDIATELY returned to the bathroom to remove it. I had that garment on for less than 5 minutes because it had a velcro crotch and it was HORRID. It took a few days to return the package because I did not receive the RTN code needed for returns. Once I received that email, it was shipped out. When I got confirmation that the item had been received, I called to inquire about my refund. I was told to allow several additional days. When several additional days passed, I called back. This time I was handled by a very pleasant Allison who explained the delay in the warehouse. I accepted that and continued to wait. I get a phone call that I had a package from MakeMeHeal. Really? All I'm looking for is a refund. I called and left a message for an explanation.
Today, I returned a call to Aimee Perez, Manager. She says she returned my $80 garment to me because it was damaged; I ordered the wrong size. THERE'S NO WAY I COULD HAVE DAMAGED THAT GARMENT IN LESS THAN 5 MINUTES (a walk from the bathroom and back). If so, it was a piece of $#*! from the beginning. First, it was recommended to buy the garment for the size before the liposuction. So I ordered a 2X even though my new body is smaller. If anything, the piece was too big! But that's not why I returned it. I returned it because the velcro crotch was unbearable!!!!. I would understand if she found dead skin cells or bodily fluids in the return!
As I'm talking to Aimee (who insists on talking over me), she hangs up! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!! I don't want my money back, I don't want anyone else to go through what I'm going through. These damn companies make it really easy to take your money and then give you a crap load of reasons why you can't change your mind and get your money back. It's not unreasonable to have ordered the wrong size and or change your damn mind. Naturally, a person will have to try the garment on! Clearly, she could tell it hadn't been worn for any length of time!
I'm enraged. Not only for the blatant lie she told as an excuse to STEAL my money but because she had the audacity to hang up the phone on me as I'm challenging her!

IF YOU KNOW WHAT I NOW KNOW, GO TO A REPUTABLE STORE FRONT BEFORE YOU GIVE ANYMORE MONEY TO THIS ONLINE SHOPS! A DISGRACE!!!

aris11
4/25/14

WORST WEBSITE TO ORDER STUFF FROM. THEY ARE VERY DISORGANIZED AND HAVE MISLEADING INFO. WHATEVER YOU DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM HERE, YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR STUFF FOR ABOUT 4-6 WEEKS LATER. AND THE CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS DO NOT EVEN CARE. I ONLY GAVE THEM 1 STAR BECAUSE I HAD TO IN ORDER TO WRITE THE REVIEW

tylerc22
11/10/13

If you are looking for a site with THE BEST plastic surgery information, go there. They have HONEST customer reviews, REAL before and after pictures (not the ones that the surgeon posts on his/her website), and you can look a surgeon up by name. You will see plenty of good work, as well as the total botch jobs. I wouldn't go to a surgeon without checking the site first.

Questions? Get answers from the Makemeheal.com staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Makemeheal.com