Music Business Talented Artists reviews

makeitorbreakit.com@domainsbyproxy.com

1 Review From Our Community

karenm2
10/7/09

I would not recommend Make It Or Break It recording studio services. The main producer/ Director made me beats that came out sounding generic and homemade. My cd's were produced 2 weeks after I was promised them and I didn't get any media exposure for the $1,000 package I ordered with this company. It all sounds great, but trust me, you can do what they do at home for free, if you have a computer, music software, a mic, and internet. If you're interested in doing business with Make It Or Break It, I would strongly recommend thoroughly investigating the company before handing over your cash. I'm sure you will feel the same once you see the real thing behind all the fancy advertising and false promises that this company will get you "seen and heard" by the world. Also, this company will request personal contact information such as your email, home address, and phone numbers. Be careful disclosing your personal information as this company will send you lots of spam and will constantly make telemarketing calls to your phone, even if you express disinterest in their offers.

Questions? Get answers from the Music Business Talented Artists staff and other customers.

Music Business Talented Artists?