Magicreindeer.co.uk

Magicreindeer.co.uk has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Magicreindeer.co.uk also ranks 3rd among Christmas sites.

How would you rate Magicreindeer.co.uk?

“This is a great new product.”

Michael F.
8/13/17

I have always tried to keep the magic alive with my children around Christmas time and stick with a lot of the traditions that I was brought up with myself. I was so excited when the reindeer food trend took off and now use this every year when laying out Santa's plate. This product looks like an exciting twist on other brands as it pops and crackles when added to water. I've ordered this already.

michaelf231
August 13th, 2017
jamiej50
August 13th, 2017
excellent fast service, great product and fun for the kids.Much better than I first expected look forward to ordering again and have told my friends

Questions? Get answers from the Magicreindeer.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Magicreindeer.co.uk?

Have a question about Magicreindeer.co.uk?