Review of Magbridal

Magbridal reviews

Tel: +1-800-948-0972

ziz3
1/9/19

This dress it's beautiful,l was really concern that it wouldn't look like picture on model but I was stunned as I saw the dress .

mavisb6
12/29/18

This dress is even more beautiful in person as in pic.
It is very heavy and is a lot of dress. No matter you're in doors or outdoors, it's amazing!
It's top quality seriously looked and feels like that would be very very expensive.
It was much nicer than dresses I tried on in bridal boutiques that cost thousands of dollars.
The sleeves are so beautiful and the top of dress is absolutely georgous!

andreai54
12/7/18

This website scam people, don't buy here, I made the mistake and bought a dress, but they sent me an awful dress, not even close to the one that they listed, this is the worst place to rely on something so important as your wedding dress. They didn't return any money to me, the just offer me 10 dollar, over the 350 dollars I spent with the whole purchase, trust me, don't buy here, you will regret it! this is not a serious business, I paid more to get the exact measures, they didn't sent me real dress that they offered, it didn't fit me and it wasn't the color, and after that they said that they dont have a return policy, they robbed me. Look at the pictures!!

antoniyad2
9/30/18

This website magbridal.co and the whole team ruined my wedding. They send me trush and they didn't want to send me Return Authorisation form and to refund the amount. Is this some kind of a joke. People, do not shop from magbridal.com!!! I didn't receive any tags or invoices with the package!!!

In the attachments are pictures from the dress I 've received and the one on magbridal.co!!!

Thieves and Liars

jeanv28
5/23/18

Buyers beware of this company! My daughter is getting married, I started searching online for outfits, unfortunately I came upon Magbridal, my nightmare begins... First of all it took about a month for my order to arrive, no big deal had a lot of time, then it arrived bunched up in a smelly dirty plastic bag, I couldnt believe it, I was just shock of the quality, a couple of the strands of the lace top was broken and the zipper area was frizzled, I wrote to them about it and ask to return the outfit, heres an insert of what they wrote back ...
For the dress could you please kindly telll us where the fabric is not good? could you please kindly offer us the pictures for checking? And for the dress size, Could you please kindly tell us where is not fit for you? could you please kindly try on the dress then offer us the full back and front pictures ? Besides, could you please kindly take a tape to measure your own size of bust, wasit, hips and shoulder widht? then attached the pictures to us ?

This went back and forth for over a month and they will not refund me the full amount., heres another insert of our email...
we will refund you the dress price 8% ( USD 8.70 ) back as the gift to you. Whether you accept it?

The total amount I paid for is $124.00.

I told them I will donate the outfit, so for your own good, dont order from this company please.

pamelac157
5/12/18

Magbridal has great clothing but their customer service is lacking. I sent exact measurements for an outfit, it came to me quickly but 2 sizes too small. They refused to alter or refund. They insulted me by offering a $15 coupon to use on a future purchase (my purchase was $162).

Questions? Get answers from the Magbridal staff and other customers.

12 Photos for Magbridal