Magbridal.co

Magbridal.co has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Magbridal.co?

“Well done”

Lily A.
12/27/18

The dress is better than I expected. The fabric is the beautiful, heavy, quality work. I ordered a size 2 USA and it's still about a size too big but I will be getting it altered. The sizing would honestly be my only complaint I love this dress! And really most wedding dresses need to be altered so the sizing isn't much of an issue. I would highly recommend this dress and just ordering from magbridal in general. I didn't have to pay any extra duty fee and the dress arrived a little over a week after I had ordered it I had expected to wait over a month for it so this was awesome!

lilya51
December 27th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Magbridal.co staff and other customers.

daisyl34
Daisy L.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Magbridal.co?

Have a question about Magbridal.co?