Review of Madison-Drake

Tel: 229.396.5171
customerservice@madison-drake.com

ashleym123
1/14/16

I never write reviews but I felt compelled to share with others what happened when I shopped at Madison-Drake. I do not recommend ordering online from this store. My experience has been very disappointing.

I ordered a doll, which I consider to be expensive for a rag doll, and never received the item. When I called the store, they told me I needed to reach out to my post office, speak to my mail lady, and eventually open up an insurance claim, but that there was nothing else they would do to reimburse or replace the item. After reaching out to a couple other small businesses, they all agreed that it would be the stores responsibility to recover the lost item and would send a new one without question (and leave the customer out of the long process). After searching the post office and waiting a few weeks for the doll to show up, I asked Madison-Drake if there was anything else they could do, and the response was "I'm sure you understand that replacing an item simply based on a customer stating it wasn't received is not a wise precedent for any small business to set. " This made me feel like they did not believe that I did not receive the item, and it was offensive to my character. Now, I am out the money and the doll. I would not trust ordering from this store. You may never receive the item, and they will not reimburse or replace it, if that happens. The whole experience has been frustrating and disappointing.

danb61
7/27/13

Madison has wonderful toddler clothing both boys and girls I often buy from this website for my friends children. Nobody ever knows where I get my great clothing from but this site makes wonderful children's gifts. They have great brand names like mud pie baby and posh for very good prices.

Questions? Get answers from the Madison-Drake staff and other customers.

Madison-Drake?