Review of MAC Cosmetics

2017 Customer choice award

118 reviews with 4 stars

christined46
3/10/16

So I'm a very pale gal and I have had a real hard time finding a foundation shade that matches me perfectly or won't turn me into a walking carrot if ya know what I mean. But anywho went to MAC and got matched to a shade in one of their foundations and let me tell ya it was perfect!!! Their makeup is of a great quality and lasts all day so I'm very very happy with their products. The Mac website is also easy to navigate and I really like how it's setup. The only reason why I'm giving it a 4 and not a 5 is because the employees in the MAC store can sorta come off as rude and uppity! Like c'mon you're already intimidating with your hair and makeup on point..looking like friggin barbie! I don't need your attitude thank you kindly. Other than that I am all for MAC!

sarmisthas
2/11/16

a very nice online shopping website for ladies makeup and cosmatics items..there are mostly all types of cosmatics available.

oliviaf8
1/5/16

Very good quality for a reasonable price!! Would not buy mascara any where else.

malindas4
11/8/15

A pretty nice source for cosmetics

shellym19
Em L.
10/17/15

I love Mac! Their cosmetic line is great, nicely priced too unlike other brands. I get a discount because I am a pro member, so I'm always ordering new items.

peggyj7
10/15/15

love my comstics

williep11
5/4/15

Very nice cosmetics, not for all, but useful

emmat33
4/20/15

Buy in-store and online. Delivery is a little slow but great products and doesn't put me off. Only issue is products sell out fast and don't get stocked up quickly

jasminj3
3/21/15

Absolutely love Mac products, I have tried almost every brand there is and Mac is by far the best! Even after 12 hours the makeup still looks fresh and flawless! Certainly isn't cheap but well worth the price.

alexj48
11/18/14

i love the maccosmetics website, this is really cool...

rjaa
8/17/12

I love their makeup and love to browse the site to see what's new. They also offer Free Shipping at times and I love to take advantage of that offer. :) The colors of their makeup on the site are really accurate to what your getting.

zoes1
1/17/11

I really like mac makeup. It looks very natural. On their website, you can browse all their latest products. You can also shop by makeup look. It tells you which products to buy, and how to apply them. Under artists in action, it shows you different makeup looks done by their stylists, and you can watch a video on how to do it yourself, or print out the directions. It's a fun website.

81 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I have only needed to make one return and customer service was great. They use UPS. So I had to wait for them to email me a return label, which took a few days. Then I repackaged the items and brought the box to a UPS pick up and MAC refunded my card within days.

By Kristen S.

Questions? Get answers from the MAC Cosmetics staff and other customers.

6 Photos for MAC Cosmetics