Macbeth Matchmaking reviews

Tel: +32 800 26 037

gauravs18
6/27/17

Continuous engaging meeting and hectic travel schedules left me with hardly any time to look up for matches suiting me. That is when Macbeth matchmaking helped me understand the importance of having a soul-mate and making up some time for it too. Though I dint have to spend much of the hours on searching dates as the team made all the strategies and matching and made sure I met well mannered, intelligent and independent women who went well with my preferred choice and criteria. Macbeth matchmaking listens to my requirements and turns up with matches who are worth the time and energy. I am a huge fan of their high-end matchmaking services and classy arrangements of making the best matches have a quality meet which is fruitful and worthy.

jamesh446
6/13/17

Macbeth Matchmaking is great they are super professional. I went in for an appt last week and it was such a comfortable experience. They were honest with me about some changes I need to make to myself during this process and I appreciate that so much. Erica, my matchmaker wasn't just telling me what I wanted to hear. They have been following up with me all week to make sure I was aware of the next steps and I am over the moon excited about my 1st date on Sunday afternoon.

katherinej16
6/6/17

I had a great experience meeting with Rossana, CEO of Macbeth Matchmaking and working with my matchmaker Erica. I worked with another matchmaking company and had a bad experience, but the quality of my matches with Macbeth Matchmaking, far exceeded my expectations. I have referred my friends to this company and they have all had a great matchmaking experience as well. Working with matchmakers takes patience. And sometimes the results aren't immediate. Trust me, be patient. And have an open mind.

Questions? Get answers from the Macbeth Matchmaking staff and other customers.

Macbeth Matchmaking?