M-99.co.uk

M-99.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. M-99.co.uk ranks 79th among Batteries sites.

How would you rate M-99.co.uk?

“After many e mails to this company and sending an e...”

Philip C.
8/17/10

After many e mails to this company and sending an e mail telling them I will place the company name on this web site I finally received a reply from them. I did receive the product I had ordered. Should you give this company a try you would have to be patience as there after sales lets them down. The contact from them is very poor they don't like to respond to customer comments.

philipc
August 17th, 2010

keithp
July 31st, 2009

I found this website through a search engine, whilst I was looking for a replacement battery for my mobile telephone.
Prices seemed to be very good, and I noticed that they also sold mobile telephone cases, with a case for my particular make and model costing only £2:80.
I noted that there was a disclaimer shown against the picture of the case, stating that it was for comparison purposes only, and that the actual case might be different from the one shown.
I did not realize until I got the case that not only was it different, but it was completely the wrong kind of case, being a case for a flip type of mobile, whereas mine was a one-piece telephone.
I took this up with the company, but I heard nothing. Two E-Mails went ignored, and I have sent off a letter, which I think will only be a waste of my time, and a waste of a stamp.
The company has extensive terms and conditions, and by the looks of it these seem to indicate that equivalent products will be sent on, and that whilst they might not be exactly the same as the branded good, they will be similar.
I can't seem to find anything to do with the wrong items being sent on. I have pointed out that the company might have been confusing one model of cellphone with another, in my case there is just one difference in the suffix letter of the model, and this means the difference between a flip model, and a one-piece one, but as the company hasn't responded, I don't know if they've taken this on board, or not.
As things stand, the battery I also ordered at the same time appears to work okay, so I have only lost the cost of the case, £2:80, on the deal. It's not a lot of money, but it's still money wasted.
I would advise all those who might wish to deal with this site to send an E-Mail beforehand, explaining what they want, and asking for an assurance that the goods sent will match requirements.
If they do encounter an error, then it appears that the company will be totally unresponsive.
Verdict: great product range and prices, pretty poor customer service, and the company appears to have no regard either for word of mouth recommendation, or for repeat business. I, for one, won't be dealing with them again.

Questions? Get answers from the M-99.co.uk staff and other customers.

Mobile Phone Batteries, Accessories, Chargers, Car LED Neon Lighting, Air guns and Bodykits

How do I know I can trust these reviews about M-99.co.uk?

Have a question about M-99.co.uk?