Review of LyndaMarconi

Wembley, LONDON HA0, GB
Tel: +44-208-9986910

marthad13
8/6/14

They are thieves ordered my Kito bedroom set paid cash £1000.48 only delivered half no mirror dressing table, x2 Chester drawers, x2 bedside tables .Even up to now are still refusing 2 pay back my monies.

laurences8
12/24/13

PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY - THE ONLY ADVICE THAT I HAVE IS THAT I AM A DOG WITH A BONE AND THIS COMPANY HAS PICKED THE WRONG PERSON TO UPSET AS I HAVE VERY POWERFUL CONNECTIONS IN BOTH LAW AND WHERE I STAND AS A CUSTOMER WHO HAS RIGHTS WHEN BUYING GOODS. Please be aware that this company will lie through the back of their teeth by promising you the goods will be with you (Christmas Eve) then try to lie to you that 1 in every 100 containers get pulled through customs to be checked (I will stand you correct on this one every item, that comes into the Uk no matter how small is subjected to the highest of checks so that fraud and deception is minimised or failing that speech go and ask HM Revenue & Customs this is one area i specialise in. Sorry Kirstie but your cover as well as your bad attitude to customers that have been blown. This company comes out with the most outrageous excuses as to why they cant deliver what they have promised. Example i as the customer orders a dining room set and prior to the delivery date being met Kirstie employee rings me up saying we have your stock and we can deliver on christmas eve then at 18.12 after business closing we receive an email saying we have only received half your items so wont be able to deliver for another month. Prior to ringing customers the company will have been told via an invoice that the container thats shipped in has x amount of stock and what they are as the container is then emptied to verify the order. Yet again this is a no brainer and when confronted the employee kirstie gets angry and slams the phone down and knowing she has been caught out. The employee then gives you a managers number and asks to speak to a guy called mehmet who after ringing 144 times yes thats right it took me 5 hours as i wanted to make it clear i was not going to be fobbed off that he never answers and so i have contacted HM Revenue & Customs and also the Police Criminal Investigation Unit to uphold my refund and to have this firm investigated for breach of contract and obtaining money by false misrepresentation

sylviag3
10/17/13

Had to wait some time for delivery well about 2 weeks but when it arrived i could say it worth it as its a very good quality,happy overall

lm20
3/15/13

Non receipt of goods & appalling service
Having paid over £1000 for a bed ( in a specific size to fit the room, our new mattress and bed linen) plus side tables, we were contacted about 5 weeks into the delivery period wait to be advised that the size bed we ordered had come in to them but it was a completely different size to that ordered - if we didn't want to wait another 8 weeks for the correct size would we accept the wrong size. I politely explained that we had just taken delivery of new mattress specifically the size of the bed we had ordered and bed linen so this would not be any good and we did not want to wait another 8 weeks for the correct order!! We asked for an immediate refund. We were told to email the warehouse manager requesting the refund. That was 2 weeks ago - 3 emails anf 4 phone calls down the line we have yet to receive a refund or even an acknowledgement of the email request for refund. Frequently on the customer service number the phone just rings and rings with no ansswer and after leaving the phone rining for about a minute a message kicks in - most people would havegiven up by then - I suggest you do too as you won't get a response to the phone message!! APPALLING - YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. I SUSPECT THIS IS A WEBSITE FACADE BEGIND WHICH THERE IS VERY LITTLE SUBSTANCE??

bj24
7/15/12

My worst experience. Do not use these crooks. Ordered furniture 6 months ago and they took payment straight away. Delivery was meant to be in 4 weeks. Then every time I chased they said that it would be another 4 weeks. Still waiting 6 month later. Now they are not answering my calls. Stay away from these crooks.

jessicac8
7/2/12

I ordered my son a Vinn Car bed online. Received a confirmation, waited 2 weeks and no bed. So I called them to find out what happened to my bed. Come to find out the order was not received or processed! I then re-ordered the bed. The bed came on the day/time as said. When we went to assemble the bed - there was no instructions in closed with the bed so I had to follow up with that. After, receiving the instructions via email, I started to put the bed together and what do I find?!? They sent me the same side of the bed-so I had to follow up with that. The company sent someone to assemble the bed ( free of charge) for all our troubles. Finally! My son had his new bed. That night, when my son was fast a sleep, we heard a crash!!! We ran in his room and find my son crying and rubbing his head-he fell through the bottom of the bed! The slants of the bottom of the bed came out and dropped him on the floor! I called the company and they sent someone out to repair it right away. But, it just kept happening they came out 3X before I finally had enough! I asked for a refund and was offered a new bed but I refused because the bed was not fit for purpose. I was told I would receive my refund within 2 working weeks. It took 2 months of phone calls and letters and I finally contacted the Trading Standards to report them. I got my refund but my son had to sleep on the floor for 2 months....over all BUYER BEWARE!

lopezr
3/15/12

Great follow up from order to arrival. Even had e-mail to say what time delivery was due - and the bed was really easy to assemble...

kamals1
2/15/12

great customer service i had a slight problem with my order but solved quickly.very satisfied!

rakeshk
2/12/12

Good product and price and delivered in a week, very impressed.

leeh8
2/11/12

No problem with order whatsoever tv unit was as advertised and quickly delivered.

helens11
2/11/12

Good quality bedroom set delivered in record time!
I will be ordering more from this company.

henryk2
2/10/12

i dont really like ordering from website straight so i called the company first and they made me sure that i will get good service from hem which i did they delivered the dining set very fast and exactly the same quality as shown on their website .very happy overall

khalids
2/10/12

Funky looking kids car bed my son is over the moon !happy i ve found this website .

kenw11
2/7/12

My new sideboard arrived safely and I am delighted with my order and the service received from Lynda Marconi this is my 2nd purchase and I will definitely be back.

luizh1
2/5/12

Excellent looking car beds kids very very happy...)

christ476
2/3/12

Good service, we were kept informed at all time - 3 hour time slot for delivery so dont have to wait in allday,happy overall.

amaliec
2/2/12

im really happy with the tv unit i bought from them, great looking units and also very friendly delivery team .

alisonr2
2/1/12

All arrived in good time and well wrapped furniture in perfect condition,excellent service.

samuele
1/30/12

Painfree all the way,Fast delivery,Easy Assembly, easy to use....

daryag
1/29/12

Excellent quality,advised of delivery date and delivered on time, furniture excellent too!

khalidaa
1/27/12

5 star service !!!

Delivered on the day and to the hour promised. So many other online traders should take note.

jamesp37
1/24/12

Great price !!!

Very happy with quality of the furniture and the timely delivery.

martinh8
1/21/12

My wife and I purchased our living room furniture from this company I had been looking for a long time and finally found what I wanted.great customer service to put a final touch and icing on the cake!!!...

albertoh
1/20/12

Perfect!! Easy to assemble wonderful dining set

limes
1/20/12

Good store you get what you see
We are pleased with our purchase would recommend to friends.

Hi, I am extremely confused now. I had made up mind after seeing photos and reviews on their website to go for Kids bed. After reading these reviews, I am having to rethink, also I 've very less time as I will have been transporting the goods I receive to India. Please help if anybody is having any more information about Kids vinn car bed. Many thanks. Sachin

By Sachin G.
Questions? Get answers from the LyndaMarconi staff and other customers.

LyndaMarconi?