Luxskin.co

Luxskin.co has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Luxskin.co are around shipping times, which tend to take longer than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Luxskin.co?

“HEADS UP!!!!!!!”

Grey L.
3/12/20

HEADS UP!!!!!!! THIS COMPANY IS REAL. BUT THEY ARE IMMORAL AND UNPROFESSIONAL. I ORDERED THE LAZOR, MICRODERMABRASION KIT AND THE WAND. ONCE I PAYED FOR THIS THEY OFFERED ME A DISCOUNT AND I ACCEPTED SO THEY CHARGED ME FOR ANOTHER WAND AND MICRODERMABRASION KIT. I MESSAGED THEM THE SAME DAY AND SAID I WANTED TO CANCEL BECAUSE I ONLY WANTD ONE OF EACH. I GOT A MESSAGE SAYING THAT THAT WASN'T POSSIBLE BECAUSE THEIR SALE ITEMS WERE FINAL. I SAID THATS FINE. THEN REFUND ME FOR THE FULL PRICED ONES. THEY REFUNDED THE 2 SALE ITEMS AND THEN CHARGED ME FOR SHIPPING A SECOND TIME AT A HIGHER RATE. I TOLD THEM THEY NEEDED TO REFUND ME FOR THE FULL PRICED ONES AND THAT IF THEY WERE CHARGING ME A SECOND TIME FOR SHIPPING (MIND YOU THEY NEVER EVEN SHIPPED ANYTHING FOR THE FIRST $10 SHIPPING CHARGE) THEY COULD CANCEL MY ORDER. I HAVENT HEARD ANYTHING BACK FROM THEM SINCE. EVERY TIME I CHECK THE WEBSITE WITH MY EMAIL AND ORDER NUMBER IT SAYS STILL PROCESSING. I WAS TRYING TO BE UNDERSTANDING LIKE THEY ASKED IN THE FIRST EMAIL BUT THEY ARE NOT GIVING ME THE SAME COURTESY AND UNDERSTANDING THAT I DON'T WANT 2 OF A PRODUCT I'M NOT EVEN SURE WORKS.

greyl1
March 12th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Luxskin.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Luxskin.co?

Have a question about Luxskin.co?