Review of Lush Cosmetics

Sacramento, CA 95814, US
Tel: 1-888-733-5874

clarar37
11/16/18

Yesssss!! Its finally time i havent been into our local lush for awhile and there finally here the seasonal bath bombs and melts. I live for this time of year for the peppermint snow man bath bomb its very popular with kids

jacquiew8
5/11/18

I honestly thought, yeah all natural this that and the other, probably just a fad. But, then my boyfriend made me go into Lush because he loves their Karma soap. So, I tried a few things out. Dark Angels, the face scrub, has literally changed my life. I used to get blckheads and zits everyday. Now, my skin glows all of the time. I also bought the toothy tabs in Boom and Rump, the booty cream. I smoke cigs and drink a lot of tea and coffee, and my teeth haven't been this white from Boom since high school. It also tastes amazing. For ten bucks, they last quite a while, and its a nice treat. Also, the cellulite cream Rump....I gave it a shot because I wanted to feel sexy. I don't have much cellulite, as I'm young and a good weight, but THIS STUFF FIRMS. my butt looks so good inskirts again, and I never work out. It's great for upper arms, too. this store is not overrated. It's literally a godsend. It's expensive, but the stuff lasts quite a while.

sandyr82
1/11/18

I'm especially a fan of the cinnamon -- used that for years. I also tried the conditioner bar and that was garbage, so it all depends ;) But the cinnamon I even gave as a gift to someone and I re-purchased it a few times. If you have fine hair or are having hormonal issues with hair growth, give it a shot.

ginal28
1/8/18

All i have to say is that lush is hands down my number 1 favorite site/store. They can take all my moneyzz. $#*! if there is ever an apocalypse you can catch me at lush taking all those fresh cosmetics, whewwww. If I would ever become an exotic dancer I would request to be paid in lush, that's how much I love it. I'll hold a sign that says "will work for lush". I'll probably make a shirt that says "lush whore & proud of it" hahaha I'd wear it everywhere. Lol well yeahh I just love lush so much. booshakakakakla

jaedab
5/1/17

my friend ordered me a bath bomb in december as a christmas gift. when i checked to see if she could see where the package was she said it would be at my place in the next five days. so i waited...two weeks passed by and finally she called them. they said they had taken my name off so they had to resend it. didn't make any sense to me since they had just told her they'd sent it off and it would be out for delivery in less than a week. to make a long story short, here it is may. never received a bath bomb i had been waiting for (my first ever was super excited to try it). i will never be ordering from this website because not only did i never get my bath bomb, my friend never got her money back.

hannahs28
Hush S.
9/5/15

It's worth it and honestly when you go there you get your moneys worth. The thing is you could spend up to 200 on like maybe 10 things. Now that is way better than the body shop and it follows its moral code of cruelty free products and no mother company which contradicts that. Just make sure you save save save before you go and you get the self preserving products.

eg227
e g.
7/20/15

The Bath Bombs from Lush are the best on the market. They always smell delicious and its exciting when new ones come out. (The Christmas ranges are always great.)

Going in to the shop is really fun you pick up a woven picnic style basket and fill it with bath bombs.
You can also see what they look like in water with little trial slices and a bowl in the shop.
The whole brand and concept of Lush is brilliant, and so are the products.
Also the products are all "animal-cruelty free" as lush are against animal testing and they are handmade which is a bonus.

I ordered a big bulk of bath bombs online which I was worried about, they arrived quickly and packaged in a box with a sticker of a cartoon picture and name of the "chief" that made the bombs in the Lush Kitchens. It was full of little polystyrene shapes and the bombs were inside, all in perfect condition!
The box was labelled well to make sure it was kept the right way up and taken care of during deleivery.

christinem36
12/4/14

LOVE this brand. I am completely loyal to their Big Sea Salt Shampoo- I have ordered it five or six times now. My orders always arrive within the time they tell me it will, and I am always happy with what I receive. I have emailed their customer service once with a question about the webpage- and it did take them a fairly decent amount of time to respond- which I was a bit surprised about- although, my question was not urgent by any means- so, it wasn't an issue or an annoyance. They put stickers on a lot of their packaged products with a little cartoon picture of who made that specific item for you, and has their name on it. It's a little small detail that I actually really think is great, and a wonderful way to build brand loyalty.

claudiam7
5/23/13

Great site, very fast processing time. Package arrived very quickly. Was surprised to find a few extra goodies being a sample of one of their products and a newspaper. Wish the items I ordered came in a container I can put the bars in when I'm not using them but overall love everything. Will gladly come back!

Questions? Get answers from the Lush Cosmetics staff and other customers.

Lush Cosmetics?