Signature HealthCARE reviews

12201 Bluegrass Parkway
Louisville, KY 40299

vickib130
8/10/18

I am a 32 year employee of Signature at Summerfield and I love my job. We are not just stakeholders and residents we are family and this is a great place to work and/or to call home.

annaw178
8/10/18

My name is Anna W. and I must say I love it here at Summerfield. Everybody is so nice to me. Love it Love it Love it. Thank you Thank you Thank you

elizabethw75
4/19/16

If I could give infinite bad stars, I would. Troubles started three years ago, while they were still known as Masters Health Care. First, while my mother Henrianne Willard was still lucid, my mother was unhappy with her power of attorney and wanted to change it, but the nursing home administrator talked us out of going to the bank, and that Marie Ferran, ombudsman, assured me she'd find an unbiased third party power of attorney. None of this ever happened. Also. a number of items were stolen from her room. When I reported them missing, no one cared. I replaced her phone charger three times. There was a woman constantly moaning in the next bed. Both my social worker and I observed scabs and bruises on my mom's arms and neck. I never received answers as to what happened, and we requested a nurse to come, and we waited 30 minutes for that arm injury explanation and never received it. They allowed my brother to take my mother to an undisclosed home in South Carolina without notifying me she was leaving or where she went. I called them for mom's address, they took down my number and said they would call me. Four hours later I call again, and they rudely cut me off and said they weren't going to tell me where mom is, and to ask my estranged brother! There are so many more negative things I could say... Totally useless, unnecessaily rude, low class, only if you hate your family should you send them here!

Questions? Get answers from the Signature HealthCARE staff and other customers.

Signature HealthCARE?