Review of Visiting Angels

Visiting Angels reviews

Tel: 800-365-4189

janm243
12/1/18

My grandmother is missing a lot of valuables including jewelry after her "visiting" angels came to her home. It wasn't coincidental - valuables were missing after their visits.

stacyw28
10/11/18

Get screwed by petty rules. Worked as a caregiver both privately and with a few smaller lesser known agencies. I thought I found an agency that could work for and for a little while it did. BTW I'm a former employee not a person who needed a caregiver so skip over. If you have anything that comes up car issues, childcare problem (just giving examples)etc be prepared to possibly be thrown under the bus. No I'm will not post my location. Thought for once they had my back but now more interested in pleasing their Rich client base. I only stayed so long due to one client I really clicked with. Realize now I would have been better applying for a job at Burger King for the pay and wouldn't have run my car into the ground running all over the place. This is not why I got into elder care. Why they can't keep good help and have to bribe employee s to recruit I suppose?

sharebaw
7/9/18

My case manager assigned Visiting Angels to me as a night time resource for my evening nursing care. From the very beginning communication was poor and inconsistent. The owner Tom Smith came to do my assessment and actually left my paperwork here in my home. He then told me care would start that following Sunday evening. No one came Sunday or Monday of that following week. I had to call Visiting Angels, myself on Tuesday to ask about my potential care provider. Now after this, I had 6 different people in my home within 2 weeks. I have 10 year old twin girls. I did not like random people coming every night. I called their office, spoke to " Connie", "Robin" and even the weekend person "Ailene" and reiterated my preference of 1 or 2 of the same care givers. This past week I had no care giver July 2nd,3rd,4th, 5th and 6th. I was never called, until Wednesday July 4th. Ailene attempted to be oblivious of the fact that no aide had come to service me.ABSOLUTE LIARS! I was placated, lied to and assured that the "merry-go round" of Nurse aides would stop. That was a lie! The staff are not trained or licensed professionals. They are not CPR certified or CNA certified. Everyone in the office is dishonest with the patients upon inquiry. Out of the 10 women that came in out of my home only 2 of them were professional, competent and did their job well. Some of these women were on their cell phones, watching T.V and attempting to talk the time away. Visiting Angels Delaware is disorganized, ran poorly, staffed with dishonest people and most of all they really do not care about the patient's care. That was evident in the mismanagement, lack of communication and disregard for my needs as a patient!
I am so grateful and appreciative that my Medical Insurance Case manager advocated for me and continues to do so for my care
DO NOT EMPLOY THIS AGENCY TO CARE FOR YOU OR YOUR LOVED ONE!!!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Visiting Angels staff and other customers.

Visiting Angels?