This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

LowesToolRental

LowesToolRental has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. LowesToolRental ranks 102nd among Tools sites.

How would you rate LowesToolRental?

“Great to rent it instead of purchasing”

Eva L.
6/26/19

I have rented a few items from them and love the service. When you are only going to use a tool once there is no reason to buy it when you can spend a fraction of the cost and just rent it then send it home.

eval75
June 26th, 2019
janeneg
April 12th, 2015
I just wanted to spread out the good word about this company. I was looking for ways to rent tools for my bathroom remodeling and I stumbled upon this website. I gave them a call and their customer service was professional and friendly. The tools were undamaged and I ended up saving money by renting them instead of buying in a regular shop!

Yes there is but I don't recall who they are. I do know that Home Depot does not offer rentals.

By Eva L.

They had better rental prices over other businesses.

By Eva L.

It is definitely legit. The rental center is right there at the store. And it is a great service when not wanting to purchase a tool.

By Eva L.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the LowesToolRental staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LowesToolRental?

Have a question about LowesToolRental?