Lovestories.love

Lovestories.love has a consumer rating of 3.73 stars from 10 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Lovestories.love also ranks 24th among International Dating sites.

How would you rate Lovestories.love?

“excellent”

Michael C.
7/11/19

it turned out to be a very easy to use website, it's a good thing the support replied very quickly and helped me to buy Active Membership otherwise it would be such a pain in my ass.

“Very clever scam”

John B.
4/28/19

This site is clever. You will be invited to join by a woman. Pretense is that the invite is exclusive - the woman supposedly has only two invite codes. I think the code links your payments to the woman. The site claims to allow people of different languages to communicate. Your letters to her will be translated for .06 euro per word. Then you get to pay for the translations of her responses to you. She will send you pictures like all other scam sites. Ask to call and hear her voice - no. Ask to video chat to see her live - no. Ask for anything to identify her as who she claims to be - no. This one is hard to find reviews on as any search for this web site will take you to a hundred reviews of the movie " love story ". Be wary though, it is a scam and they want your money. John bindbeutel

leeh271
June 19th, 2019
I met a lady on an international dating site and we began emailing privately, but web based translators left a lot to be desired. She wasn't comfortable with Skype and said a friend told her about Lovestories and I agreed to try it. The translations were definitely better, but the costs ran up quickly. We were emailing long letters every day, and when I complained to her that the messages were getting expensive (hundreds of dollars in a few weeks,) she got very defensive, refused to go back to regular emails, and the relationship fell apart. I suspect that she was somehow getting kickback money from the site when she brings men there.

My rich friend damn him............................